FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Never been any others in our end. This will sell out no problems. We are growing by the year. Lots of young support thank the lord.
A few Villa were in our end taking liberties unfortunately. Nearly got my head kicked in for telling them where to go. Obviously they chose an area full of elderly and families to take the p**s

That’s what posters like yourself were saying in 2016 before the league cup final against them, and guess what we sold out.
No shit 8 of us went to that this time there's 4 going, we struggled for Villa final there's a lot of games coming up most City fans don't have bottomless pockets.I really hope we do sell out before general sale we'll see.

No shit 8 of us went to that this time there's 4 going, we struggled for Villa final there's a lot of games coming up most City fans don't have bottomless pockets.I really hope we do sell out before general sale we'll see.
I want to take approx 8 from deepest Wales, what's the chances of getting tickets all near each other

It will sell out no problem, we’be not been for 2 years ( aoart from the lucky few v Spurs) because of covid, most blues i know are well up for it esoecially against the scouse vermin

Sorry to sound stupid, but what are the exact details of the train situation on FA Cup semi weekend ? I'm seeing conflicting info online when it's black and white. I asume it's no direct trains to or from Euston at all on Sat 16 and Sun 17 April ?

A few Villa were in our end taking liberties unfortunately. Nearly got my head kicked in for telling them where to go. Obviously they chose an area full of elderly and families to take the p**s
We went in one of their pubs. Some **** tried it on with my lad so I introduced myself. He suddenly wanted to be my friend.

Sorry to sound stupid, but what are the exact details of the train situation on FA Cup semi weekend ? I'm seeing conflicting info online when it's black and white. I asume it's no direct trains to or from Euston at all on Sat 16 and Sun 17 April ?
Euston shut for works. Via Sheffield to St Pancreas.

It will sell out no problem, we’be not been for 2 years ( aoart from the lucky few v Spurs) because of covid, most blues i know are well up for it esoecially against the scouse vermin
When we beat Chelsea in the League Cup final we outnumbered their fans by a distance - blocks of empty Chelsea seats all over the place. Same with Arsenal - and it's a bus ride home game to those two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.