FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

No trains will be a nightmare.Up to 60,000 people heading in the same direction by road along with thousands getting away for Easter. Flying would be a better option.

Well 4 of us went in 2016 and we will be going to this game as well, be as negative as you want regarding ticket sales crack on, it’s the same every year before Wembley.
It’s because we didn’t sell out against Brighton the last time we were in a semi in front of fans. Think we were about 5000 short. Liverpool is a bigger appeal than Brighton though although the travel and Easter factor will put some off. Schools are off and a lot of people go away that week/weekend. It would be a good idea for the club to put transport on again given the issues with trains.

Well 4 of us went in 2016 and we will be going to this game as well, be as negative as you want regarding ticket sales crack on, it’s the same every year before Wembley.
It's not being negative it's being realistic times are hard for quite a few, somebody posted a question of whether the game will go to general sale I think it will you think it'll sell out on first day of sale.I hope you're right.

No trains will be a nightmare.Up to 60,000 people heading in the same direction by road along with thousands getting away for Easter. Flying would be a better option.
Those going somewhere for Easter will have gone Thursday/Friday.

would like to see stats on how many actually get the train to fa cup semi finals. I bet it’s not as many to cause such a stink

Most people travel Thursday or Friday so Saturday should be a bit easier. The roads were very heavy for the league cup final against them though, particularly on the way back.

It’s because we didn’t sell out against Brighton the last time we were in a semi in front of fans. Think we were about 5000 short. Liverpool is a bigger appeal than Brighton though although the travel and Easter factor will put some off. Schools are off and a lot of people go away that week/weekend. It would be a good idea for the club to put transport on again given the issues with trains.
I was there and it was full from memory.

In 2011 it turned the football league upside down Utd knew they were done and the game was up, Liverpool seem to have some momentum just now beating them twice in a week could bring it crashing down around their ears.

If any team wins both games it would be a massive blow to the other, effectively leaving them with one trophy to play for. Let's hope the winning team is us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.