FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

We actually sold more than them iirc
Absolute bollocks that away fans were ever in our end at Wembley
Too right, been every game at Wembley since the rag semi in 2011 never seen one away fan in our end. Every Wembley game this nonessnse about not selling out crops uo on here,negativity seeps through some of our supporters.

No shit 8 of us went to that this time there's 4 going, we struggled for Villa final there's a lot of games coming up most City fans don't have bottomless pockets.I really hope we do sell out before general sale we'll see.
Well 4 of us went in 2016 and we will be going to this game as well, be as negative as you want regarding ticket sales crack on, it’s the same every year before Wembley.

Sorry to sound stupid, but what are the exact details of the train situation on FA Cup semi weekend ? I'm seeing conflicting info online when it's black and white. I asume it's no direct trains to or from Euston at all on Sat 16 and Sun 17 April ?
No trains into Euston from NW England from 15th to the 18th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.