FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

By the same argument nobody wants to come home from London at 7.30pm or later if there is extra time and penalties. 3.00pm is absolutely fine as it always was, this is and has been for many years all about money and fuck all to do with fans. Maybe next season all league games will be scheduled for a 12.30 ko, no games are moved to the Sunday and the Saturday semi can be played at 3.00pm and the Sunday at 1.00pm. Even better go back to neutral grounds and fuck the hangers on getting their little freebies
It’s a day out at the weekend mate, we don’t have to be tucked up in bed by ten o clock.

Boycott the game, it's the only way they will ever take note, it would be a very powerful statement since it involves one of the media darling clubs
Would love it if fans did this for this game.
Especially as they knew about about the train situation months ago.
Not going to happen though but for once this would be a boycott I would agree with.

Boycott the game, it's the only way they will ever take note, it would be a very powerful statement since it involves one of the media darling clubs
With it Being City v Liverpool the tickets would probably get snapped up by tourists instead

There used to be direct trains from Piccadilly to St Pancras via Chesterfield. The line's still there, get some football specials running!

1730 is a much better kick off time for fans regardless of travel method. Nobody wants to have to get up at the crack of dawn to rush down to London for a 1500 kick off.

The later kick off means you can make more of a day of it and partake in whatever gets you in a good mood in a more leisurely fashion
Not (even if they were running) that the last train back is at 9-00pm et and penalties you have no chance
I know you can stop over, not everyone can

still undecided what I’m doing at this stage

Try doing it with kids or if you are an FOC. Try putting the supporters first, it's not difficult
Young kids are fine, they’ll be excited so anytime is fine with them, as soon as they sit down on the coach / train / car they’ll be fast asleep. My old man’s in his 80s and he’s been down with me to a few late kick offs at Wembley with no problems.

I think you mean “try putting me first”.

Fuck that. Mstch boycotts never work because only a small percentage take them up. It won't make any difference anyway.

And the only people who suffer are our fans and our team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.