FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

We all know it won’t change, but if it did and VP isn’t big enough, Principality Stadium sits there doing very little. Never been via rail, but surely the service would be better than the non-existent one to London.

As said though, they won’t change it. Fans are going to suffer.

Shit from the FA, absolutely shit. Hoping to get a ticket has to get down to Cityzens though, not sure it will. Any scousers in our end which is highly likely will need to keep quiet or I fear mayhem
Yep. Assuming I can get to it, I’ll be in full Katsunari mode where those fuckers are concerned

We all know it won’t change, but if it did and VP isn’t big enough, Principality Stadium sits there doing very little. Never been via rail, but surely the service would be better than the non-existent one to London.

As said though, they won’t change it. Fans are going to suffer.
All that wil happen is they’ll offer us cheap travel on coaches starting from the ground, no way they’ll shift the venue

The state of this country. A poisonous media with the state broadcaster run by the intelligence service and they can't even get trains to run from one Manchester to London.

We don't all have cars. If there are no trains from Manchester, I wont be able to go.

All that wil happen is they’ll offer us cheap travel on coaches starting from the ground, no way they’ll shift the venue
Problem is that train to Euston is two hours plus a short ride on the tube, coach will be four hours minimum and probably longer on the way back as you have to wait for everyone to het back on the coach, exit the coach park, stop for a piss etc. If game finishes at circa 7.30 then you will be lucky to back at the Etihad by 1.00am. Train will have you back by 11 assuming a departure time of 9 from Euston. I know it will suit some but free coaches isn't the point despite the gesture. FA have totally fucked up scheduling the dates for this weekend and Sky are cunts for scheduling the history derby for the Tuesday knowing that there was a good chance that the wall pushers would be in a semi the weekend before.

All this because they want the farce of having semi finals at wembley.
The greed of the fa and co holds no bounds. By having them there totally takes the gloss off the actual final aswell, but that doesn't bother them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.