FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

I gave Jamie a call on that number and you couldn’t speak to a friendlier more helpful chap. He’ll just ask for your car reg and number of people coming and bob’s your uncle it’s sorted
Just spoke to him myself. He's excited to welcome us all again! Everything open from 10am. BBQ too! He said so far there hasn't been much interest but I told him that City haven't started selling tickets yet.

Not sure if anyone can help with this? I’m a regular match goer with a fair number of points, but don’t have a Cityzens membership . Is it too late to buy a Cityzens membership to qualify for a semi-final ticket?

Not sure if anyone can help with this? I’m a regular match goer with a fair number of points, but don’t have a Cityzens membership . Is it too late to buy a Cityzens membership to qualify for a semi-final ticket?
If it doesn't say "bought before XXX" in the selling criteria then you might be OK. They might be using it as a way to sell more memberships.

Should go to general sale...
They won't put in on general sale as it's a security risk but they might open it out to members with a decent purchase history if any remain at the end of these criteria.

Tickets will be there for anyone who wants one and who keeps an eye open. 34,000 is an awful lot of tickets.

They won't put in on general sale as it's a security risk but they might open it out to members with a decent purchase history if any remain at the end of these criteria.

Tickets will be there for anyone who wants one and who keeps an eye open. 34,000 is an awful lot of tickets.
Do you think they would rather send tickets back opposed to putting them on general sale?

As you said 34,000 is a hell of alot to shift when travel arrangements are already strained plus other big games coming up.

Do you think they would rather send tickets back opposed to putting them on general sale?

As you said 34,000 is a hell of alot to shift when travel arrangements are already strained plus other big games coming up.
[/QUOTE
They never go on general sale, always hsve have to have a purchase history, would be karnos if it just went general and free for all

Tickets on sale from tomorrow for seasoncards w/cup scheme
Friday for Citizens members (no season cards)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.