FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

• All Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket and existing Cityzens Matchday Members can purchase an additional 3 tickets, 4 tickets in total – Friday 1st April at 1pm

Update on how many there's left someone please?
Roughly 14000 and they have held some blocks back. I think we have only sold about 12-15k tickets. 5pm should shift a few more and then tomorrow morning at 9am when Cityzens members can buy. Be a struggle to sell this out from here though.

Is the £30 seats not too bad up there? Think im just gonna go with one of those over the £65 ones at level 1

107 was on sale yesterday but must've now sold out. I think it only has a couple of hundred seats or so in it as it's above a tunnel. Can't speak for the other lower tier blocks you've mentioned though. I don't think any of them were on sale yesterday and I do wonder how many seats are in them that are reserved for us - of the blocks that are available, block 120 only has 100+ seats out of maybe 800-900 that are available for our fans (some at the back of the stand and some at the front), whereas block 119 next to it has over 800 available to buy.
Yeah hard to work out what the score is really. I took this from the City ticket site, and it is similar to the blocks we didn’t sell in 2019.

078F362B-E30B-4F69-9C75-6787511726FB.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.