FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Convinced that both sides will rest players.
I'm not too sure after our performance yesterday I think klopp will be petrified we could rip his changed side another arsehole
He might changed the front 3 about but everything else he goes full strength

I’ve used my membership and my friends on my friends and family to get 8 tickets…

Myself and 3 other usuals,

I have got 2 tickets for a dad and his 13 year old son who has never seen city but been supporting for a few years now.

Another 2 tickets for a lady who has moved here from Malaysia who now works at my place, her family all support city in Malaysia and she has never seen them live. She’s going with her husband and so excited!

Many people won’t care about this post but I am just putting the point across that it is a great opportunity to use those 4 tickets and give friends and people you may know who preferably support city the opportunity to watch them and start the love affair that we all have!

Get on it and do some good deeds! Spread the City love!

cannot confirm if i can make the game until thur/fri , presumably at such a late stage tickets can be collected from Wembley ticket office ? Was resigned to missing the game but if there is a chance i will be there with our kid , these are halycon days and i am getting on a bit so gonna make the best of it. Come on Blues , you know it makes sense , lets give it those scouse twats.

cannot confirm if i can make the game until thur/fri , presumably at such a late stage tickets can be collected from Wembley ticket office ? Was resigned to missing the game but if there is a chance i will be there with our kid , these are halycon days and i am getting on a bit so gonna make the best of it. Come on Blues , you know it makes sense , lets give it those scouse twats.
Mobile ticket.

There's hundreds of tickets left? I've just got 4.
I’m a Colchester season ticket holder , my little lad loves City so trying to get a ticket for his first game . Anyone that qualifies to get a ticket drop me a message , will sort you a few beers in London ! Thanks .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.