FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

Re: FA CUP Ticket information

cibaman said:
moomba said:
I'd change 3 things about the ticketing for future finals.

First the cup scheme has been discussed enough.

Second, I'd publicise the number of people (cup scheme and not) in each band of 1,000 loyalty points. At least give people an idea whether they stand in terms of chances of getting a ticket.

Third, I'd drop categories daily from day 1. It's tough on people who are still waiting on a ticket with travel still to arrange.

Having said that, was very impressed with the online booking for the semi and the final, and it really couldn't have been easier compared to a couple of years ago (stood in queue for the semi, waited in phone queue for the final).

Publicising the number of people in bands might not help. In order to get a clear picture of where people stand, the club would have to explicitly state the number of tickets held back for players, corporates, OSC's etc, which would invite controversy. Otherwise they'd be giving fans a false impression of their chances of getting a ticket.

10% Players / Staff
10% OSC

These were the breakdowns given to me when i enquired where all the tickets went for Ajax away.

Inter Me Nan said:
jimharri said:
I know it's not City but it's ticket related. Spare a thought for Chelsea fans (not easy I know!); they've been allocated 9,800 tickets for the Europa League final in a stadium that holds 53,000. That's 18%n of the stadium capacity, City initially got 26,000 (?) in a 90,000 stadium (29%).
Wow, go Platini.

I feel sorry for FIFA, UEFA and the FA. They keep trying to arrange these private parties and are continually inundated by people trying to gatecrash them.

Just had a look online as my points kicked in (already got ticket though) and only cat 1 tickets available.

I'm trying to buy now - I usually phone up and get tickets but I'm using the site today, seems to be very slow after clicking 'quick seats' Is this normal or am I not doing something, like I say I'm usually on the phones so this is new to me.

Norville Rogers said:
I'm trying to buy now - I usually phone up and get tickets but I'm using the site today, seems to be very slow after clicking 'quick seats' Is this normal or am I not doing something, like I say I'm usually on the phones so this is new to me.
It can be a little slow first thing in the morning

Norville Rogers said:
There will be a lot trying to log on at this time, you will get on just bear with it

Inter Me Nan said:
Just had a look online as my points kicked in (already got ticket though) and only cat 1 tickets available.
Cat 1 & 2 still available online.

DTKOAG said:
Inter Me Nan said:
Cat 1 & 2 still available online.
Just had another goose & cat 1 & cat 3 available, bit flakey the OS isn't it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.