FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

Ruddles81 said:
TimmyP said:
I'm expecting Club Wembley to be at least 90% City on Saturday - should make for a good atmosphere in there.

Me and 5 others I know will be in there. In the Club seats it's going to be like a game of 'Spot the Wigan fan'. I think we'll have at least 50k in the ground if not more.

+2 in Block 246 although I may name and shame the "Celeb" that sold them to me for £500 (for the pair) next week. My lad is only 8 and I had to pay a kings ransom to get him a ticket!

Abe Frohman said:
Ruddles81 said:
TimmyP said:
I'm expecting Club Wembley to be at least 90% City on Saturday - should make for a good atmosphere in there.

Me and 5 others I know will be in there. In the Club seats it's going to be like a game of 'Spot the Wigan fan'. I think we'll have at least 50k in the ground if not more.

+2 in Block 246 although I may name and shame the "Celeb" that sold them to me for £500 (for the pair) next week. My lad is only 8 and I had to pay a kings ransom to get him a ticket!

don't waste a week m8 we need to know now !!

Thanks for the code guys. I emailed my wembley last nigh, anyone know how long it takes for the. To reply so I can get on the site?

Abe Frohman said:
johnbmcr said:
don't waste a week m8 we need to know now !!

He's got my money (via paypal) and will only be handing the tickets to me on saturday so best keeping schtum until game is finished!

Contact the "Media" tell them for 2 tickets you will expose another greedy so called Celebrity selling you tickets.
When he is named and shamed cancel your Pay Pal payment "Result".

Could someone send me the code?

I've been watching city since 1980 and have had to give up my season ticket this season due to working way. I have lots of points but no way of getting a ticket! I've been let down by several 'contacts' in the last few days and I'm now getting desperate!

Thanks

Just checked once again for you. As of 12pm Wed 8th, there hasn't been any tickets available on 'My Wembley' for at least 48 hours.

I think that routes closed to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.