FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

Re: FA CUP Ticket information

Happy days, i'm in a box for this one, just got a ticket on my card for the mrs she can stand on her own i'm sure she will be alright!

Only 4 £85 blocks left. Seems like there's plenty of £115 tickets remaining.

Quick question. I've already bought our tickets online, prior to today, but as of today, one of my 'friends and family' now has the required points, however when I log on to my account to purchase on his behalf, his details appear as not eligible. I can only think that this is because I have already bought my tickets. Has this happened to anyone else?

jimharri said:
Eggsy said:
paulchapo said:
It happened to Liverpool when they played Wimbledon!Wigan are a pretty good team on their day in spite of their league position and we underestimate them at our peril.They were better than us in the recent league game and with better composure in the penalty area they would have won.We need us to be at the top of our game and focused or we will get a bloody nose!
You only have to look at their performance away at Everton to see how good they can be on their day. We will have to be at our very best to beat them.
Agreed. An awful lot on here (the majority) seem to think we only have to turn up to lift the trophy. Bollocks. If both sides play to their potential, we should be too strong for them. However; if we play like we did at St Mary's and they play like they did at Goodison in the Q/F, they"ll do us.

I ended up going to watch Cardiff v Blackpool in the Championship play off final in 2010 as I have load of friends who are Blackpool fans. The majority of Cardiff fans we ran in to that day were at Wembley to celebrate their promotion. Not to gain their promotion but to to celebrate as they were only playing little Blackpool and it was a fore gone conclusion that they would win the game and get promoted......which they obviously didn't. They were really smug before the game, totally disrepectful so it gave me great pleasure to see them turned over and Blackpool promoted.

I hope our set of fans don't act like we are going to walk it.

monkey-trousers said:
Quick question. I've already bought our tickets online, prior to today, but as of today, one of my 'friends and family' now has the required points, however when I log on to my account to purchase on his behalf, his details appear as not eligible. I can only think that this is because I have already bought my tickets. Has this happened to anyone else?
This shouldn't happen although someone yesterday said they were having problems.

I bought five last week then bought one the day after for a mate and it allowed me to do so online

squirtyflower said:
monkey-trousers said:
This shouldn't happen although someone yesterday said they were having problems.

I bought five last week then bought one the day after for a mate and it allowed me to do so online

Ok, thanks. I'll give it another go.

monkey-trousers said:
squirtyflower said:
monkey-trousers said:

If not, ring them up

squirtyflower said:
At the moment it looks like
cat 2 tickets at £85 have four blocks left to buy

Cat 1 tickets at £115 have eight blocks left

But you can never be sure with City, as a block fills they may release another

How many tickets in a block you reckon mate, take it each block is unsold?

there me be lots of blocks, but neutrals will also have a good number in these sections.

monkey-trousers said:
squirtyflower said:
monkey-trousers said:

double check there not in your basket already.... or log out and try again. If this doesnt work and your sure you have the points andnot already bought a ticket, you will need to call up. Ticket office will sort it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.