FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

Re: FA CUP Ticket information

Chappie said:
SWP COME HOME!! said:
Chappie said:
Why should City do anything,it is none of their buisness.
Why can you not believe that Wigan have sold 20000 tickets,it is a cup final ?
Wigan have not took 4000 tickets,that they were entitled to and these have been given to City

City's original allocation was 26,076, the current allocation following the release of additional tickets is 31,779. How do you know that the additional tickets we have been given were Wigan's potential allocation and if they were then why have we been given 5,703 extra tickets and not the 4,000 Wigan were allegedly going to receive??
Because they are right next to the Wigan section,check the blocks that City are selling

Sadly i'm unable to access the seating blocks which City are now selling as I'm only Blue with MTP but I believe they are selling the blocks next to Wigan fans on the bottom tier. Are they also selling the blocks next to the Wigan fans on the upper tier and are they selling them on both sides of the Wigan fans?

I also still don't understand the disparity between receiving Wigan's potential allocation of 4000 and actually receiving 5703 extra tickets??

Anyway, I'm still hopeful that we haven't finished receiving our extra allocations yet and we are going to receive a few more to sell to lowly point scorers like myself.

SWP COME HOME!! said:
Chappie said:
SWP COME HOME!! said:
City's original allocation was 26,076, the current allocation following the release of additional tickets is 31,779. How do you know that the additional tickets we have been given were Wigan's potential allocation and if they were then why have we been given 5,703 extra tickets and not the 4,000 Wigan were allegedly going to receive??
Because they are right next to the Wigan section,check the blocks that City are selling

Sadly i'm unable to access the seating blocks which City are now selling as I'm only Blue with MTP but I believe they are selling the blocks next to Wigan fans on the bottom tier. Are they also selling the blocks next to the Wigan fans on the upper tier and are they selling them on both sides of the Wigan fans?

I also still don't understand the disparity between receiving Wigan's potential allocation of 4000 and actually receiving 5703 extra tickets??

Anyway, I'm still hopeful that we haven't finished receiving our extra allocations yet and we are going to receive a few more to sell to lowly point scorers like myself.

ticket allocations can increase due to the uptake of fa tickets, and nothing to do with wigans allocation, from what i can gather very few wigan side neutral tickets have been taken, so they have been returned, it has enabled city to have a bigger allocation.

SWP COME HOME!! said:
Chappie said:
SWP COME HOME!! said:

4,000 were Wigan's tickets and the rest were returns from the 21,000 allocated to sponsors and the "FA family".

marco said:
got 3090 pts so i'm sweating.anyone think i have a chance?

100% will get a ticket. Might be a £115 one though.

Pastor Kidney said:
Well as a non-cup schemer (despite being a season ticket holder for 16 years) I'm relieved to have got mine sorted today. Block 117 I think.. rip off at £85.00 but I'm glad I'm on the bottom tier this time, wasn't really chuffed with the atmosphere up top when we played Stoke 2 years ago.
Cheer up mate, it might never happen. Just think of the poor folks sat in front of you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.