FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

Re: FA CUP Ticket information

Some weird shit going on .started with £85 tckts but then only allowed me to buy £115 tkts then crashed.when went bk on would allow adult to buy £85 but 18-21 only £115.ended up with x2 £115 as these were together. Hey ho!

xmusampa said:
Some weird shit going on .started with £85 tckts but then only allowed me to buy £115 tkts then crashed.when went bk on would allow adult to buy £85 but 18-21 only £115.ended up with x2 £115 as these were together. Hey ho!

Still showing block 552 and 117 for me

Just hoping theres more tivkets than they are letting on-Wembley will want the cat 1 sold first-plenty of empties wouldnt look good with the world watching.Perhaps wembley will release some more cat 2 when then cat 1's are nearly gone.

cibaman said:
Inter Me Nan said:
jimharri said:
I know it's not City but it's ticket related. Spare a thought for Chelsea fans (not easy I know!); they've been allocated 9,800 tickets for the Europa League final in a stadium that holds 53,000. That's 18%n of the stadium capacity, City initially got 26,000 (?) in a 90,000 stadium (29%).
Wow, go Platini.

I feel sorry for FIFA, UEFA and the FA. They keep trying to arrange these private parties and are continually inundated by people trying to gatecrash them.

Brilliant. Very funny..

xmusampa said:

Yep was being a bit strange with me to, showing cat 2 for an adult but couldn't buy, sorted in the end. Only cat 1 left I believe 7/8 blocks!<br /><br />-- Fri May 03, 2013 9:38 am --<br /><br />
marco said:
will it be 3000pts and above by tomorrow pm? thats me on 3090pts

Imagine it will be 3000 at 9am tomorrow and maybe 2000/2500 at 1pm tomorrow. Hoping your ok but only cat 1 £115 tickets left ATM

6 cat 1 blocks left if you have the points I suggest buy them now cos they might sell out after 1pm.

jimharri said:
I know it's not City but it's ticket related. Spare a thought for Chelsea fans (not easy I know!); they've been allocated 9,800 tickets for the Europa League final in a stadium that holds 53,000. That's 18%n of the stadium capacity, City initially got 26,000 (?) in a 90,000 stadium (29%).

that is a disgrace - probably restricted view for the majority

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.