FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

Re: FA CUP Ticket information

Managed to get 2x £115 tickets block 123- bang on the half way line 10 rows from the front.

I best start looking for a hotel now as i'm not fucking off straight on the full time whistle to catch my 9pm train.

UUJblue said:
xmusampa said:
Some weird shit going on .started with £85 tckts but then only allowed me to buy £115 tkts then crashed.when went bk on would allow adult to buy £85 but 18-21 only £115.ended up with x2 £115 as these were together. Hey ho!

Yep was being a bit strange with me to, showing cat 2 for an adult but couldn't buy, sorted in the end. Only cat 1 left I believe 7/8 blocks!

-- Fri May 03, 2013 9:38 am --

marco said:
will it be 3000pts and above by tomorrow pm? thats me on 3090pts

Imagine it will be 3000 at 9am tomorrow and maybe 2000/2500 at 1pm tomorrow. Hoping your ok but only cat 1 £115 tickets left ATM

dont mind paying the £115 their decent seats to '''''' fingers crossed''''''

I'm hoping there is more than the Cat1 left but as said they wish these to be sold first. I'm basing this on the fact that at no point on the website have they updated it to say the all the other Cats have gone.

Squeaky bum time now for those awaiting tickets with them just displaying those £115 tickets
shocking.gif

Got 2 at last!! only Cat 1 left - I got Block 124.

I asked again about how many left etc. He said - they have around 1000 cat 1 tickets left and that's it.

So work it out kids - they go down to 3500 points at 1pm.

Kept refreshing the ticket site and got 2 cat 4 in block 543 5 minutes ago. Bit of a relief cos the £115 was a bit steep for me!

Guessing there's a few tickets left in different blocks but just a matter of luck. Glad I held on now. Good luck to everyone else.

ashtonblue said:
Got 2 at last!! only Cat 1 left - I got Block 124.

I asked again about how many left etc. He said - they have around 1000 cat 1 tickets left and that's it.

So work it out kids - they go down to 3500 points at 1pm.

dont sound good for me, but its just like the club to pull another block or two from thin air

I know someone who works for the company who developed the ticketing software See Tickets and City use, the reason why some seats appear in some blocks every so often is that if an agent (say in the City ticket office) has already selected them for someone on the phone but they choose another area there can be a lag (which should be only 10 mins) within the system so they show as unavailable, if not people online could buy a ticket that was already sold by an agent at the same time, not sure if that makes much sense but that was how he explained it to me.

ashtonblue. how long were you on the phone. I am at 51 minutes at the moment.
losing the will to live.

Feel sorry for you guys waiting to see if you will get a ticket, wish the club would just give a little indication of how many are left even if they just state what cat's are left/sold out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.