FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
kippaxchris said:
de niro said:
kippaxchris said:
I don't know who decides on criteria for City matches but whoever it is are a joke as the ticket criteria for semi final was:

8,000 25th Cup Scheme
7,000 26th Cup Scheme
6,000 27th Cup Scheme
5,000 28th Cup Scheme
3,500 30th Cup Scheme

So a 2 day wait for people on 3,500

But for the final they decided on:

8,000 24th Cup Scheme
7,000 25th Cup Scheme
6,000 26th Cup Scheme
5,000 27th Cup Scheme
4,000 29th Cup Scheme
2,500 30th Cup Scheme

So a 3 day wait for 3,500 as this time its down to 2,500 and theres a randomly added 4,000 to the list.

As you have absolutely no idea of what goes into planning the ticket strategy , the numbers, the members that do or don't qualify I'd say you were the joke.
Everything is planned and worked on to get the tickets out . it can't be all on one day and it can't be right up to the final.
How can they possibly plan for the tickets returned from Wigan? They can't so they have to tweak things.

As always the moaners know fuck all, and the moaners of the loyalty point system won't be taking any of the Swansea tickets that remain unsold, no the moaners will wait till next season and plead how wrong we were to cut our allocation next time round.
There are even a few thousand unsold for west brom At HOME next week. Lost the league have we!!

Obviously i do have an idea what goes into deciding ticket criteria but to make it so different for the semi final and the final is like saying to the people who attended the semi final "hang on we are going to give the people with more points an extra bit of time before we make you eligible to buy yours this time" and both of the selling criteria i posted were the original selling criteria no updated criteria and also not based on the amount of tickets we got and i am in no way trying to say that they need to plan for unsold Wigan tickets! It wasn't a moan and i already have my final ticket i just think its a bit of a joke that they extended peoples chances of buying for the final when obviously they didn't go to the semi final. Also i have a Swansea ticket and a Reading ticket and my season card that i use to attend every home game so if that was a dig at me then save it.

Please see my earlier posts on this allocation / criteria feed. The difference is that we were allocated 32k for the semi, so we were 6k down on the final, the club knows where they need to insert breaks to satisfy the number of fans in that band of criteria.

speccybob 8 said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
de niro said:
fuck him off, seems more trouble than he's worth. you get the ticket tomoz and sell it down there at like 300 quid. he'll never know .

The amount of mither he is giving me this is looking like a good option.

I'll give you a packet of monster much and a wham bar for it.

What flavour

kippax chris said:
de niro said:
kippax chris said:
I don't know who decides on criteria for City matches but whoever it is are a joke as the ticket criteria for semi final was:

8,000 25th Cup Scheme
7,000 26th Cup Scheme
6,000 27th Cup Scheme
5,000 28th Cup Scheme
3,500 30th Cup Scheme

So a 2 day wait for people on 3,500

But for the final they decided on:

8,000 24th Cup Scheme
7,000 25th Cup Scheme
6,000 26th Cup Scheme
5,000 27th Cup Scheme
4,000 29th Cup Scheme
2,500 30th Cup Scheme

So a 3 day wait for 3,500 as this time its down to 2,500 and there's a randomly added 4,000 to the list.

As you have absolutely no idea of what goes into planning the ticket strategy , the numbers, the members that do or don't qualify I'd say you were the joke.
Everything is planned and worked on to get the tickets out . it can't be all on one day and it can't be right up to the final.
How can they possibly plan for the tickets returned from Wigan? They can't so they have to tweak things.

As always the moaners know fuck all, and the moaners of the loyalty point system won't be taking any of the Swansea tickets that remain unsold, no the moaners will wait till next season and plead how wrong we were to cut our allocation next time round.
There are even a few thousand unsold for west brom At HOME next week. Lost the league have we!!

Obviously i do have an idea what goes into deciding ticket criteria but to make it so different for the semi final and the final is like saying to the people who attended the semi final "hang on we are going to give the people with more points an extra bit of time before we make you eligible to buy yours this time" and both of the selling criteria i posted were the original selling criteria no updated criteria and also not based on the amount of tickets we got and i am in no way trying to say that they need to plan for unsold Wigan tickets! It wasn't a moan and i already have my final ticket i just think its a bit of a joke that they extended peoples chances of buying for the final when obviously they didn't go to the semi final. Also i have a Swansea ticket and a Reading ticket and my season card that i use to attend every home game so if that was a dig at me then save it.

i didn't say you were moaning at the loyalty points. that point was a general point at the people who next season will be on here moaning about criteria for away games.
you though are moaning, can i call it that? thought so, about our ticket office and its workings. i'm assuming you don't work in the ticket office or are privy to the planning of the ticket selling criteria otherwise you'd know that they are doing a dammed fine job.

stop moaning and enjoy the ride.

I'm only a Blue Member with 2650 points so have no chance whatsoever. I have spent the whole of today ringing up Wigan Ticket Office trying to blag them into selling me 3 - no joy!

I have been tweeting every hour on the hour - no joy.

I have now resorted to messaging old school friends and acquaintances who I haven't spoken to in over 20 years but I know live in Wigan to ring up and get me some - still no joy!!

Its a bleedin nightmare!!

de niro said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
BlueTG said:
That's my issue too :(

i've got 4200 mate, i'm just saying i think it'll go down to around 2000 loyalty points to ST holders that aren't on the cup scheme

not in my opinion. can't see this going past friday tbh.

That's the point I'm making above. ( on a previous post )

If memory serves me well, we had a similar initial allocation of 26k tickets for the Stoke final and I'm sure another 1500 or so were released at a later point.

We got as far down as circa 4500 loyalty points before the official allocation was sold out then. Therefore I would logically guess that now having 32k tickets, people with 2-3k loyalty points & NOT on the scheme, would have a great chance of a ticket? yet the MOD says he doesn't see it getting that far so how do you qualify it?

We have 36k season ticket holders, 32k tickets available so that leads me to think that of the 17k fans on the FAC scheme, a significant number of those must only have upwards of 2k loyalty points, if we don't make it as low as fans with 4k loyalty points, who aren't on the scheme?

I think as a season ticket holder, you have a good argument to find out just how loyal your respective loyalty point total and participation, or none participation in the various cup schemes actually makes you. You can then decide the following year to re-think your level of commitment and safeguard potential final tickets.

Eastlander21 said:
de niro said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
i've got 4200 mate, i'm just saying i think it'll go down to around 2000 loyalty points to ST holders that aren't on the cup scheme

not in my opinion. can't see this going past friday tbh.

That's the point I'm making above. ( on a previous post )

If memory serves me well, we had a similar initial allocation of 26k tickets for the Stoke final and I'm sure another 1500 or so were released at a later point.

We got as far down as circa 4500 loyalty points before the official allocation was sold out then. Therefore I would logically guess that now having 32k tickets, people with 2-3k loyalty points & NOT on the scheme, would have a great chance of a ticket? yet the MOD says he doesn't see it getting that far so how do you qualify it?

We have 36k season ticket holders, 32k tickets available so that leads me to think that of the 17k fans on the FAC scheme, a significant number of those must only have upwards of 2k loyalty points, if we don't make it as low as fans with 4k loyalty points, who aren't on the scheme?

I think as a season ticket holder, you have a good argument to find out just how loyal your respective loyalty point total and participation, or none participation in the various cup schemes actually makes you. You can then decide the following year to re-think your level of commitment and safeguard potential final tickets.

Sounds like your in the same boat as me fella, ive 2700 and so has my lad-yes we do have 36000 season ticket holders but theres no way all 36000 will be buying for the final.A good proportion of season ticket holders will already have bought on the cup scheme anyway as you have to have a season ticket to go on the cup scheme.

If 90% of season ticket holders are buying tickets thats over 32000-there must be a good 10-20% of season ticket holders with less than 3000 loyalty points.

Im talking a good story-i just bloody hope its goes down to less than 3000 points!! Ive already booked 2 nights accomodation so fingers crossed!

de niro said:
i can't help thinking more will follow.
If there selling from block 501 (1 block into there half), all the way round to block 115 ( corner post ) there's got to be more to follow

Wigan are having the FA Cup in there souvenir shop this Thursday so people can have there photo taken with it-sounds like a desperate measure to drum up ticket sales to me.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.wiganlatics.co.uk/news/article/13-04-30-fa-cup-comes-to-town-799800.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wiganlatics.co.uk/news/artic ... 99800.aspx</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.