FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wigan fan on Twitter just posted tickets for block 526. Looks like the upper tier will be more or less 50/50 whilst City will take 4,000 extra seats from a quadrant near the wigan corner flag.

I'm confused. We've got the same amount of tickets (approx.) as we did for the Semi, which imo was the bigger and cheaper day out of the two games.

Yes the final is the final but the late kick off will put many off. So, if the semi went to blue card holders with priority, why won't this?
headscratch.gif

I was worried about getting through to the ticket office on Saturday as i work on a ship and i was working at the time.Luckily my workmate held the fort fending off passengers while i hung on and on,about 25 minutes in total.Once i was in the queue it moved pretty quickly and the guy who answered the phone was great.I got 135 row 21 behind the goal,it will make a change from being in the God's like i was for the semi final.

I got home today and the ticket was on the mat,top service,well done the ticket office!!

mrmacca said:
I'm confused. We've got the same amount of tickets (approx.) as we did for the Semi, which imo was the bigger and cheaper day out of the two games.

Yes the final is the final but the late kick off will put many off. So, if the semi went to blue card holders with priority, why won't this?
headscratch.gif
Because its the final i expect mate

can someone help me here. Ive got 3 season cards, one with 5250 points, the other with 5500 and one with 3850 points. None of the card are mine, but I have the supporter numbers, the names and addresses. Do I need anything else to buy the tickets when I ring up? Also, as one only has 3850, do you think I will be ok in waiting until Friday or should I get 2 tomorrow then the additional 1 ticket?

i kne albert davy said:
mrmacca said:

headscratch.gif

Well my prediction is it will go as low as 'any season ticker holder' and dare I say possibly lower

mrmacca said:
i kne albert davy said:
mrmacca said:

headscratch.gif

Well my prediction is it will go as low as 'any season ticker holder' and dare I say possibly lower
You could be right with that because its pretty expensive and Wigan with all respect aren't the biggest draw for the neutral all the demands coming from this end of Manchester that's for sure.

mrmacca said:

headscratch.gif

It will for sure.

In fact, come Monday there will be a blind panic in the ticket office when there are thousands of £85/£115 seats that have no takers.

Too slow to sell.
Too expensive.
Too late a K.O.
Too easy to stay at home, watch for free, avoid travel chaos and save a fortune!

Said it before, it won't be a sell-out regardless of how many tickets City sell, there are still thousands awaiting re-allocation from the FA for the Wigan end that have had no takers.

I know this for a fact as my wife works at my local county FA and they sold all 40 City tickets and told the central FA that they needed just 6 (3 pairs) of the Wigan tickets!

MaineRoadBlue said:
Too easy to stay at home, watch for free, avoid travel chaos and save a fortune!

And where's the fun in that??

When you're saying we'll have thousands of unsold tickets don't forget the thousands who couldn't get tickets for the Final 2 years ago when the allocation was 26k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.