FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
Blue2112 said:
Three of us can get ours tomorrow whilst 2 have to wait a little longer and I'm hoping they should be able to get them on Saturday but as yet City have announced nothing. So it's a case of do the first three of us wait and gamble to get the five of us sat together or do we take up our three first and hope they get two together later.

Dejavu and we've been here before. C'mon City throw some information out so fans no where they're up to, whether to book hotels, transport or not?

whatever you do get the ones you can tomorrow. wont reach sat. only if we get another batch will it go past fri night imo.

City are only just opening up sales to non cup scheme members. Its frequently claimed that there are approx 17,000 cup scheme members and that 5-6,000 tickets will be held back for players, corporates and supporters clubs etc.

Some cup members will not have bought a ticket and some cup scheme members will have bought from supporters clubs.

Doesn't that mean that approx 10,000 tickets have still to go on sale to non cup scheme members?

bojinov29 said:
salfordblues said:
We're getting ours today, are there many lower tier tickets left?
just had a quick look online for you pal, plenty of tickets on lvl 1 blocks 115 116 117 118 all @ £85 only lvl 5 for £65 & £45 tickets, now if ur a big spender there are loads of tickets / availible to choose from at £ 115.

Hope this helps :)
Does this mean that most of the city end level 1 are sold out.The blocks above are the wigan end 4000 that we got.

what a surprise the web site has crashed

looks like hours queueing on the phone again then!

''quick seats'' my fucking arse

Balti said:
what a surprise the web site has crashed

looks like hours queueing on the phone again then!

''quick seats'' my fucking arse

Try again.

It crashed on me yesterday when I first logged on and then got through quite quickly the second time.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.