FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
southstand117 said:
I understand that people can't sign up to the cup scheme as they have work commitments or won't have the money available when it comes to be taken out, but you must know that when you don't sign up you don't have priority of tickets? If we wouldn't have got to wembley those on the scheme wouldn't give a toss about those that have agreed to pay no matter who we get. We had the same problem a couple of yrs ago, everyone should have know it was only gonna get worse.

I don’t moan about it but I would be gutted if I missed out because I have gone to all FA cup games this season and Stoke away. It’s my fault for not signing up but at the time I was out of work and just couldn’t commit unlike other seasons. I think the club should let cup scheme members get there’s first and then introduce something along the lines of letting fans who couldn’t commit but have been to all cup games get there’s after the cup scheme members. But maybe cup scheme members wouldn’t agree? Anyway I have 5100 points so fingers crossed I get a ticket

S.H.R.E.K said:
MATCITY said:
Anyone on the cup scheme will get a ticket!!

I was going to say, why are people keep asking about loyalty point totals when on the fa cup scheme if much chance.

There are more tickets available than we have members on the fa cup scheme from the info I've gathered?
true there is, but it still gets asked on every page

MATCITY said:
S.H.R.E.K said:
MATCITY said:
Anyone on the cup scheme will get a ticket!!

I was going to say, why are people keep asking about loyalty point totals when on the fa cup scheme if much chance.

There are more tickets available than we have members on the fa cup scheme from the info I've gathered?
true there is, but it still gets asked on every page

That's because its a well known fact that 20,000 of our tickets are destined to be allocated to players, corporates and members of supporters clubs who aren't on the cup scheme..

Just a quick question. Will I be able to choose specific rows / seats? For the semi I just took the block that was offered without knowing which row etc.

JamesL said:
Just a quick question. Will I be able to choose specific rows / seats? For the semi I just took the block that was offered without knowing which row etc.
That's why I am going to phone up this time and ask what's available, sod the £2.50 booking fee and hour long wait on hold.

Blue and Proud said:
JamesL said:
That's why I am going to phone up this time and ask what's available, sod the £2.50 booking fee and hour long wait on hold.

i had to phone them up for semi tickets as i needed a ticket for the kid and i also wanted to be seated near some mates. the guy i spoke to asked me for my mates details and sorted me out a ticket right next to them

Paul Powers Bar said:
Blue and Proud said:
JamesL said:

i had to phone them up for semi tickets as i needed a ticket for the kid and i also wanted to be seated near some mates. the guy i spoke to asked me for my mates details and sorted me out a ticket right next to them

her's hoping Friday is simple. i am 50 points off 7000. grrrrrrrr

acton28 said:
Paul Powers Bar said:
Blue and Proud said:

Blue and Proud said:
acton28 said:
Paul Powers Bar said:

...and I'm only 35 points off the 2500 window, which means I have to wait until 1 May ...aaarrrgggghhh.
Or buy a ticket for Swansea away, even Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.