FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
SteWadda said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Can you not get on the phone @ 09.00? If work wont let you go for a long crap and use your mobi from the bog. Just make some noise from 08.45 and rub your belly etc to set a long shit break up.

I can get on the phone at 9:00 but can't spend hours on hold.

If you wait till 9.00, you'll be on for ages. For the semi, I phoned up at 8.45, sat in the queue and got through at 9.10. It's a risk, because if you do get through before 9.00 then you have to hang up and start again.

ErnieBilko said:
SteWadda said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Can you not get on the phone @ 09.00? If work wont let you go for a long crap and use your mobi from the bog. Just make some noise from 08.45 and rub your belly etc to set a long shit break up.

If you wait till 9.00, you'll be on for ages. For the semi, I phoned up at 8.45, sat in the queue and got through at 9.10. It's a risk, because if you do get through before 9.00 then you have to hang up and start again.

Sorry mate but that made me chuckle

ErnieBilko said:
SteWadda said:
blue b4 the moon said:

I rang at 08:59:30 on the first day of sales for the semi and got through within 5 mins.

ErnieBilko said:
SteWadda said:
blue b4 the moon said:

This happened to me for the Hamburg game. I got through at 2 minutes to 9, asked the tosser on the phone to serve me or put me back on hold but he said "Unlucky, sorry" and hung up. I ended up not going to the match because of the jobsworth.

DD said:
Can anyone who booked a third tier ticket for the semi on the first day confirm whether the club start to sell the tickets from the front or back?

Basically Row 1 of the 3rd tier is a great view whilst Row 40 is a poor one. Similarly on the first tier, Row 1 is shocking whilst Row 40 is good.

Last time I booked at the mid-point of sales because of friends whilst this time I want to get it done tomorrow.

Was gonna ask the same question. I can buy at 9am tomorrow and ideally want front row of the third tier behind the goal & I will buy online. Anyone know if the online allocation of "best available" seats starts at the front for the top tier?

As stated above, logic would suggest that "best available" for the first tier is from the back downwards but the opposite should apply to the top tier. Anyone know for sure?

As GXCity said you can check the row number when they are in your basket. i.e. before paying.

I got row 24 in block 527 over the halfway line in Category 2. Think I will try for the same block but slightly further back which will be Category 3 £65

sergiokun said:
southstand117 said:
I understand that people can't sign up to the cup scheme as they have work commitments or won't have the money available when it comes to be taken out, but you must know that when you don't sign up you don't have priority of tickets? If we wouldn't have got to wembley those on the scheme wouldn't give a toss about those that have agreed to pay no matter who we get. We had the same problem a couple of yrs ago, everyone should have know it was only gonna get worse.

I don’t moan about it but I would be gutted if I missed out because I have gone to all FA cup games this season and Stoke away. It’s my fault for not signing up but at the time I was out of work and just couldn’t commit unlike other seasons. I think the club should let cup scheme members get there’s first and then introduce something along the lines of letting fans who couldn’t commit but have been to all cup games get there’s after the cup scheme members. But maybe cup scheme members wouldn’t agree? Anyway I have 5100 points so fingers crossed I get a ticket

So how did you get a ticket for Stoke away then? Some how me thinks you beat the system because they were only officially sold to cup scheme members. My lad had 4800 points and on the Cup Scheme and missed out.

Statt0 said:
sergiokun said:
southstand117 said:
I understand that people can't sign up to the cup scheme as they have work commitments or won't have the money available when it comes to be taken out, but you must know that when you don't sign up you don't have priority of tickets? If we wouldn't have got to wembley those on the scheme wouldn't give a toss about those that have agreed to pay no matter who we get. We had the same problem a couple of yrs ago, everyone should have know it was only gonna get worse.

I don’t moan about it but I would be gutted if I missed out because I have gone to all FA cup games this season and Stoke away. It’s my fault for not signing up but at the time I was out of work and just couldn’t commit unlike other seasons. I think the club should let cup scheme members get there’s first and then introduce something along the lines of letting fans who couldn’t commit but have been to all cup games get there’s after the cup scheme members. But maybe cup scheme members wouldn’t agree? Anyway I have 5100 points so fingers crossed I get a ticket

So how did you get a ticket for Stoke away then? Some how me thinks you beat the system because they were only officially sold to cup scheme members. My lad had 4800 points and on the Cup Scheme and missed out.
I noticed that one as well. Stoke away sold out on the third day at 6000+ and on the cup scheme. I just made it that's how I recall this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.