Not open for further replies.
lancs blue said:
squirtyflower said:
meeesh said:
Will the £45 tickets be in the gods ?

Level 5 ?
yep

don't forget your oxygen canister

Pfft, escalators all the way up - unlike scaling the north face of SJP.

[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FepUoAoA90E/T-buUSVUVNI/AAAAAAAADU4/lAEnNPZxCSM/s1600/Sarah+Jessica+Parker+01.jpg[/bigimg]

Kenneth-Williams.jpg

I understand that the first 5 rows of the lower tier are 65 quid as the view is not as good as the 85 quid tickets. Anyone sat on the first 5 rows know what the view is like?

SS111 said:
I understand that the first 5 rows of the lower tier are 65 quid as the view is not as good as the 85 quid tickets. Anyone sat on the first 5 rows know what the view is like?
We sat on row 4 in the semi, right behind the goal. When city attacked the Chelsa end in the 1st half we found our selves watching the big screen most of the time, the second half was better, the atmosphere was good there though

SS111 said:

I was on row 5 for the semi 2 years back, had a belting view of yayas goal, but anything at the other end if pitch is tricky to see,
Great atmosphere though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.