FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrolled through the available blocks. One thing that struck me immediately is that some of the best blocks are not available for sale, perhaps retained by Wembley for their own distribution. I was hoping for 527, but that's not available.

Got to sit on my hands now waiting for my brother to become eligible on Saturday

I think my estimate of the ticket breakdown looks reasonable

£115 - 12% 3,200
£85 - 41% 10,750
£65 - 30% 8,000
£45 - 17% 4,050

Booking online this time.

Want block 137 again around Row 20 - Same as semi-Can you actually select your seats or does it just give you the row

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Booking online this time.

Want block 137 again around Row 20 - Same as semi-Can you actually select your seats or does it just give you the row

You can see seat details at checkout mate!

Rang up at 9:06am as getting kids ticket along with mine - "bish bash bosh" - all done by 9:16am - the ticket office guy was really helpful and sorted seats out where i wanted (I clocked some good seats in the semi and thought I'll have a go at getting them)

Well done the ticket office.

Once you pick your block it will offer you seat numbers on the next page. If you don't like them just go back & try again.

Done & dusted in about 2 minutes. Block 137 again. Same row, about 3 seats up.

Got 'em. 4 tickets for block 538 row 1. Virtually same seats we had for semi v Rags. Absolutely fantastic view right behind the goal at the very front of the top tier

Took 5 mins on the internet. Fantastic service City!!

29 mins - beats waiting around for 4/5 hours in the ground (covered) like last time! Or even outside the ground like in 85? or HMV on Market St in 89!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.