FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
citizen said:
squirtyflower said:
SS111 said:
I know mate I've been trying since 9 this morning. Might have to ring later when it's quiet.
i got our tickets at 9am and they were on row 10

5 rows down and saved myself £20. Anyone on row 6 must be gutted paying extra £20 than row 5 haha
you can only see half the game, on row 5 so i'd say we are £45 up on you mate

squirtyflower said:
citizen said:
squirtyflower said:
i got our tickets at 9am and they were on row 10

5 rows down and saved myself £20. Anyone on row 6 must be gutted paying extra £20 than row 5 haha

Half will be that pissed the game takes second place

Blue and Proud said:
SS111 said:
It will only give me row 10 as furthest back in the lower tier online. So frustrating, as I want around 20 rows back. Keep going out then back in but same seats keep being given to me!
Try phoning the ticket office. It will cost an extra £2.50 but you might get a row you are happy with that way.

Credit where it's due, ticket office fantastic today. Got in the queue at 5 to 9 "you are in position 6" picked up just before 9, chatted about City at Swansea and Reading to pass the time and got adult and junior (not on cup scheme or with enough points) Block 139, Row 33 at 1 minute past, text confirmation at 3 past. 40 minutes quicker than semi. So well done ticket office.

mayo31 said:
squirtyflower said:
citizen said:

Half will be that pissed the game takes second place

Seen a guy at the semi as everybody was entering the stadium he was that drunk he couldn't stand up and he had 2 police officers stood with him that had to keep catching his ticket coz it kept blowing off when he was falling asleep. Don't know if he made it in but i doubt it.

when you phone up is it a case of get what they offer you? or can I ask for a specific row? I'm going online and keep getting row 10 seat 85and 86 every time. . I wouldn't mind getting one around row 30+.

mcfc1894 said:
when you phone up is it a case of get what they offer you? or can I ask for a specific row? I'm going online and keep getting row 10 seat 85and 86 every time. . I wouldn't mind getting one around row 30+.

Just wait and go on-line next wek around Monday or so to try and time the row you want ;)

I'm hoping that being 20 points short of 7k that by Friday I can slip into a mid teen row behind the goals as per the semi.

Bought online and gone for row 1, nobody in front of me, really close to the action, top atmosphere and everyone standing sounds good to me!

mcfc1894 said:

Just ask for which block you want. Having been last time I knew I wanted 137 - 140, rows 25 - 35. They sorted it out now problem and even offered aisle seats if I wanted them. Worth the extra £2.50 a ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.