FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy Spurdle said:
Marvin said:
kbb said:
Yes you select the block it then randomly allocate row and seat no - if you don't like whats offered you go back to the start and get a different offer
Random? Supposed to best available. i.e from the front backwards

...or from the back downwards if you want top tier. Strange that the online system considers row 14 in Level 5 the "best available" Cat 3 seat, rather than the front row. I tried for a £65 ticket at 9am this morning, really wanted row 1 top tier, but ended up paying more for block 134 row 36. Looks like a quality seat but would've preferred to save 20 quid!!

Seems very random, even for normal away games.
It shouldn't be difficult, generally speaking, front to back for upper tiers and back to front for lower tiers.
I got row 1 in 547 this morning but that was the eight block I tried, all the others were row 10 or higher......

We've got 26k tickets. Our half of the ground minus Club Wembley will be roughly 45k-8.5k=36.5. So in amongst our blocks there will be 10,000 seats allocated to neutrals. That could be managed two ways. Hold some blocks back exclusively for neutrals, or give them the front rows of certain blocks etc. Also remember that City will make a deduction from the allocation for players, sponsors, the owner, supporters clubs etc

It will only give me row 10 as furthest back in the lower tier online. So frustrating, as I want around 20 rows back. Keep going out then back in but same seats keep being given to me!

SS111 said:
It will only give me row 10 as furthest back in the lower tier online. So frustrating, as I want around 20 rows back. Keep going out then back in but same seats keep being given to me!
Try phoning the ticket office. It will cost an extra £2.50 but you might get a row you are happy with that way.

SS111 said:

If you go in to block 127, 131 or 132 as a single seat it offers row 44. Try going in to various blocks you get different offers, if you order 1 by 1 then you sometimes get different offers to ordering two or three at a time

apple pie corner said:
Ok, I'll fork out £85 and you jib in....

alib said:
not paying those prices , gonna jib in

Not if you're behind me....

Can't stand freeloaders...

"""This"""

No-one is jibbing in behind me...pay up or stay at home

squirtyflower said:
SS111 said:
and it was the same this morning

I know mate I've been trying since 9 this morning. Might have to ring later when it's quiet.

SS111 said:
squirtyflower said:
SS111 said:

I know mate I've been trying since 9 this morning. Might have to ring later when it's quiet.
i got our tickets at 9am and they were on row 10

squirtyflower said:
SS111 said:
squirtyflower said:

i got our tickets at 9am and they were on row 10

5 rows down and saved myself £20. Anyone on row 6 must be gutted paying extra £20 than row 5 haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.