FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfc-mike said:
Still all 4 category's available,

Hope at least 1 left in lower tier by sat for me! Miss out buying on Friday by 20 sodding points!

Was relieved at first when couldn't make Everton game, bloody irritating now though!!!!!

Yeah I know how you feel. I've missed out by 100 points on the 6,000 category so need to wait until Sat morning to book. Trouble is I'll be travelling down for the West Ham game by 9am - hopefully I'll be able to get an internet connection on the smartphone between Penrith & Lancaster. If not then I've been training the wife on using City's website just in case I have to ring her !

Today:
Logged on at 9:00 am
Ticket selected & purchased by 9:02 am
E-mail confirmation received at 9:04 am.

I really miss the ticket office at Maine Road!!!!!!!

Seriously, bloody well impressed with this.

Well done City.

Now win the Cup please!

Anybody know how quickly the tickets are being posted. I have good reasons for this question.

Wigan only have £85 tickets left.

Their tickets go on General Sale on Sunday. Probably means that they are going to get the extra 4,000 seats which would be a bit of a blow to some peoples hopes. I think there's a good chance we might get 1,500 extra tickets or so from the FA. This happened in the semi-final and the cup-final

There's a big assumption going on that when sales to CUP SCHEME season card holders finish, sales to NON-CUP SCHEME season card holders start. I wish I could be sure of that. For the semi, the timetable for non-cup scheme ST holders was announced up front. It is not this time, it says that after all ST holders on the cup scheme are finished, (May 2nd) any tickets then remaining will go on sale and criteria will be announced. This could mean that enough tickets have been set aside for cup scheme members only and only what is left of those will go on sale. The rest (about 9k?) would go through the other distribution channels including guests of Etihad. Very pessimistic, but can anyone say categorically that it will not be so?

If I buy a ticket for Wigan V Swansea to gain a purchase record what are my chances of buying a general sale wembley ticket this Sunday from Wigan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.