FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
Wigan only have £85 tickets left.

Their tickets go on General Sale on Sunday. Probably means that they are going to get the extra 4,000 seats which would be a bit of a blow to some peoples hopes. I think there's a good chance we might get 1,500 extra tickets or so from the FA. This happened in the semi-final and the cup-final

I am not sure about Wigan selling out. If all their match goers have bought by Sunday, how many people who live in Wigan and never go to the match are going to fork out £85 on this plus travel. I'm not convinced.

Think Wigan rugby play that day too although away

summer of 69 said:
If I buy a ticket for Wigan V Swansea to gain a purchase record what are my chances of buying a general sale wembley ticket this Sunday from Wigan?
No chance...you had to have purchase history prior to them reaching the cup final.

Scareye said:
mayo31 said:
Got the kids theirs, mine tomorrow morning.

Block 531. Row 19.

Very close to us, I appologies in advance for my wife's language!

Won't bother me, I won't be sat with the kids. Ditched them with mates for the game.

I sitting elsewhere.

Marvin said:
Wigan only have £85 tickets left.

Probably means that they are going to get the extra 4,000 seats which would be a bit of a blow to some peoples hopes.

Wigan always had the extra 4,000 tickets from the upper tier, which have also sold out. I think the FA probably told them they had to sell them in a certain order, telling fans they only had 21,000 was probably the best way to go about it.

I haven't heard anything about extra tickets in the Wigan lower tier though?

Honestly think most people who want one will get one, regardless of cup scheme. Lot of factors will make the demand less than it could of been

I'm sure Wigan will sell out, if they sold 22,000 for the semi they will shift 25,000 for the final no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.