FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were sat at the front of the third tier at the 2011 final (£85 seats) Great view. Not that many bad seats in Wembley to be honest. Been there about 20 times and sat all over the place. Be happy with whatever comes along.

MATCITY said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:
goater1978 said:
A guy at work knows someone who is working at City and has managed to buy 10 already via him for his mates (only 4 of them are season ticket holders).

I would suspect quite a large number of the allocation gets sold via this way!

Its a right con.
What a *joke that is

*Lie

-- Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:21 pm --

Bluemoon dan said:
eshiers1 said:
its the handrails and safety barriers on level three

Fair enough. Didn't sit on level 3 either time I have been so hadn't thought of those. Thanks.
My brother had one for the Semi he said they were amazing seats

I don't think he is lying as he is allowing me to use his and his fathers season ticket to get 2 more FA Cup final tickets for friends who are season ticket holders but not on the cup scheme. I know he is going to the final so he is getting his tickets from somewhere!

goater1978 said:
MATCITY said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:
What a *joke that is

*Lie

Bluemoon dan said:
Fair enough. Didn't sit on level 3 either time I have been so hadn't thought of those. Thanks.

I don't think he is lying as he is allowing me to use his and his fathers season ticket to get 2 more FA Cup final tickets for friends who are season ticket holders but not on the cup scheme. I know he is going to the final so he is getting his tickets from somewhere!
I also know someone who works at the club and he has to go in a ballot with other staff members to get 1 ticket he recons he has about a 1 in 5 chance of getting 1

Phone or online.....what so I don't get to wake up at some stupid time in the early hours and head to the ground and have some banter with fellow blues. That's part of the enjoyment!

MATCITY said:
goater1978 said:
MATCITY said:
*Lie

I also know someone who works at the club and he has to go in a ballot with other staff members to get 1 ticket he recons he has about a 1 in 5 chance of getting 1

I assume you're mate must be very junior! I suspect the ballot is for people like stewards, cleaners and burger sellers!

goater1978 said:
MATCITY said:
goater1978 said:

I assume you're mate must be very junior! I suspect the ballot is for people like stewards, cleaners and burger sellers!
Fire officer don't know how senior he is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.