FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
blingy said:
From what iv read on here and heard from S/C members, there's nothing to stop those meeting the individual s/c criteria, and getting one from them, then also getting one from the club using there tickets as the s/c don't let city know who is using the s/c tickets so city can't stop them buying on there own critera from the club as well
I'm not part if a s/c so don't know the workings
If this is the case it is ridicules and S/c should have to submit those members numbers who they give tickets to so they can't buy others..

If iv got this wrong then I apologise

My brother obtained a good few semifinal tickets from a s/c that couldn't shift them and paid over the odds for them

S/c should be rained in and regulated..

No mate not correct!
The supporters club application process is via an online tool and linked to the box office!
No eligible supporter can buy twice with the same details!
1 ticket per eligible supporter.

wonder If the guy who has 3 season tickets in front of me will get tickets

he has only been to 3 games all season all the rest of the games empty blue seats

M147WN said:
blingy said:
From what iv read on here and heard from S/C members, there's nothing to stop those meeting the individual s/c criteria, and getting one from them, then also getting one from the club using there tickets as the s/c don't let city know who is using the s/c tickets so city can't stop them buying on there own critera from the club as well
If this is the case it is ridicules and S/c should have to submit those members numbers who they give tickets to so they can't buy others..

My brother obtained a good few semifinal tickets from a s/c that couldn't shift them and paid over the odds for them

No mate not correct!
The supporters club application process is via an online tool and linked to the box office!
No eligible supporter can buy twice with the same details!
1 ticket per eligible supporter.

Thanks for clearing that up, the chat I had with a member left me thinking that members could get one from sc as well as there own from the club.
Fair play if there's a system In place with the club to record who already has one..

I'm guessing that those members who don't get one from sc will still be able to get one from the club when there points come around (and rightly so)

Still think there should be a tightening up and regulating on s/c as this system us open to so much abuse..

blingy said:

If I've read this correctly, then it's wrong. Supporters Clubs apply for tickets through their members supporter numbers. I can't get a ticket through my branch and then apply through the site. My supporters club ticket shows on my purchase history.

AlthamBlue said:
blingy said:

If I've read this correctly, then it's wrong. Supporters Clubs apply for tickets through their members supporter numbers. I can't get a ticket through my branch and then apply through the site. My supporters club ticket shows on my purchase history.

Correct!

does anyone know how strict they are on the points tally, I have 4900 + can i apply in the 5000 bracket or must I wait for the 4000 bracket

blue rebel said:
does anyone know how strict they are on the points tally, I have 4900 + can i apply in the 5000 bracket or must I wait for the 4000 bracket

Wait for the 4000 mate.

AlthamBlue said:
blue rebel said:

Wait for the 4000 mate.

After I buy my Swansea ticket ill have 5980! Miss out on a full days sales for the sake of 20 sodding points!

If my niece wasn't so inconsiderate to have her birthday party on the same date we played Everton I wouldn't be in this mess! Little git :)

I am not a ST anymore just couldn't afford when times were tough for me and I didn't renew and now just go to games when we can afford them.

I still have 3700 points on my supporter number. I checked today.

I can't see how a non ST holder not on the Cup Scheme will be able to get two tickets so I have bought two through a Wigan fan a I know in their end. I don't have them yet but he says he bought them

I reckon there will be Blues all round Wembley so I should be ok.

If I am lucky and there are still tickets available to no ST holders with points I will then buy 2 more and sell my others at face value to other blues who just want to go to the game.

blingy said:

What you say is essentially correct. You can apply for people who meet the criteria, and once the allocation is made, you can allocate them how you want and then those who qualify legitimately can buy their own. If you play it right, you can apply for exactly twice the amount of tickets you would qualify for. You cannot buy twice on the same card though. For that reason, it takes a lot of organisation and the time to organise it simply hasn't been there. I foresee minimal exploitation on this one due to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.