FA Cup - time to give guys a rest.

anyoneforacuppa said:
I Disagree. 3 reasons.

1. Forest will bring 7,000 fans, also may have a new manager.
2. The FA Cup is (atm) the best chance of us getting into europe next year.
3. I am a season ticket holder, I can watch reserve games for free!

Yeah. I've not paid a fortune for the ticket but I don't want to watch reserves giving Forest half a chance. Put the heavies on first half, get a decent lead and then make the subs. Beware the Ides of Brighton, Doncaster, Oldham and I've only got 60000 characters so I can't mention them all.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
anyoneforacuppa said:
I Disagree. 3 reasons.

1. Forest will bring 7,000 fans, also may have a new manager.
2. The FA Cup is (atm) the best chance of us getting into europe next year.
3. I am a season ticket holder, I can watch reserve games for free!

Yeah. I've not paid a fortune for the ticket but I don't want to watch reserves giving Forest half a chance. Put the heavies on first half, get a decent lead and then make the subs. Beware the Ides of Brighton, Doncaster, Oldham and I've only got 60000 characters so I can't mention them all.

I couldn't agree more - how many times have we been knocked out of competitions by teams from lower leagues???

Some people think that it will be a cake walk on Saturday but it won't be one at all.

They've got a caretaker manager - they scrapped it out with Norwich yesterday and beat them 3-2 and they are coming to Eastlands to win - and with our record against lower league opposition they will fancy their chances.

We need to start our best 11 - none of this "we'll keep the best on the bench in case we need them" shit!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.