FA CUP

cityboy5 said:
We're potentially two games from wembley , a good performance next week should see off Leeds then hopefully a tie against Millwall or Barnsley could see us wembley bound.

IF we get through we're bound to cop for the rags.

There's no way could the FA risk a riot at the final on worldwide tv and the rags actions at the semi will probably mean the coppers wouldn't fancy policing that sort of thing again on Wembely Way either.

So, assuming the rags beat a reserve Reading side it'll mean beating them im the QF to have a chance of winning it and at present it'll be very difficult to do that on current form.

Worst case scenario.

United in the quarters home or way.

I'm talking in and around the ground. 10,000 of us are there place, or 6000 of them are our place.

I'm sure GMP are praying both clubs avoid each other in the draw.

Hope we get past Leeds and pray we draw the rags in the next round, knowing we have no option but victory. Only way to save face this season IMO

jrb said:
Worst case scenario.

United in the quarters home or way.

I'm talking in and around the ground. 10,000 of us are there place, or 6000 of them are our place.

I'm sure GMP are praying both clubs avoid each other in the draw.

not much happend last time either here or there.

If we can make it there, a Rags final would be epic..........

Let them borrow the Premier League trophy for 12 months, we'll be back for that....

The FA cup again, beating them in the final, would be immense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.