FA Open Investigation into Events at The Etihad

Re: The Reason There Was Trouble.

BigJoe#1 said:
Fanny Fart said:
Why would a United fan coin their own player? It was a blue simple as

I agree except it was a bloody long throw if it did come from City fans. I cannot think why a United fan would throw a coin at their own player, but the direction it appeared to come from looks like it could have been them...

First time I saw it that was my first thought.

Go and launch a 2 pence piece outside now. Ferdinand was easily reachable from our end.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:41 pm --<br /><br />
chedinho said:
Fanny Fart said:

because the intended target was a blue,who was being ejected from the ground.

The city fan ran on after Ferdinand got hit

Re: The Reason There Was Trouble.

dctid said:
Personally I think we as fans all fans behave like slapped fucking arses

Players take some shit from fans some quite funny some very very personal and there is little they can do about it. Fans need to man up if players chose to celebrate in retaliation then so be it far to many slapped arses

It's fucking appalling people throwing coins and such at players because they celebrated in a manner it incited grown adults -load of shite personally

Still remember Ade goal against Le Arse he took shit all game stuck it right up Le Arse fans and he was deemed to have almost caused a riot

Fans are becoming slapped arse had the situation been reversed I would have fucking loved it
!00% agree, well said.

So will Rooney face an FA charge for this?

10p3c3m.jpg

Scareye said:
kp789 said:

10p3c3m.jpg

Mail it to the F.A. and ask the question.
This is what I am in the process of doing, interestingly enough the FA say they have a direct complaints email, but they do not advertise it. I urge everyone to email to the FA like I have done so, they can't ignore us all

kp789 said:
Scareye said:
kp789 said:

10p3c3m.jpg

This is what I am in the process of doing, interestingly enough the FA say they have a direct complaints email, but they do not advertise it. I urge everyone to email to the FA like I have done so, they can't ignore us all

I'm not in the habit of doing this kind of thing, but post the address and I think I will drop them a mail.

Scareye said:
kp789 said:
Scareye said:

I'm not in the habit of doing this kind of thing, but post the address and I think I will drop them a mail.
I am not but something has to be done about all this shit
<a class="postlink" href="https://www.thefa.com/contact-thefa/complaints-procedure" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.thefa.com/contact-thefa/com ... -procedure</a>

Fanny Fart said:
BigJoe#1 said:
Fanny Fart said:

I agree except it was a bloody long throw if it did come from City fans. I cannot think why a United fan would throw a coin at their own player, but the direction it appeared to come from looks like it could have been them...

First time I saw it that was my first thought.

Go and launch a 2 pence piece outside now. Ferdinand was easily reachable from our end.

As pathetic as this may sound I did this earlier while cleaning out the car. Didn't seem possible to do that much damage being so light. To get any sort of power on it no way it could have been aimed at rio. Or it was just pure luck. Not saying it was from the united end but would make sense that 9 people got arrested and but not the person who threw it. The one thing i noticed on video was how after the game was over welbeck and a few others pushed security out of the way to go celebrate with their shitty fans . If they're not concerned with their safety why should the fa be too worried?i would have thought at that moment as a team they should have done what was best to diffuse the situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.