FA Open Investigation into Events at The Etihad

When did a coin thrown at a PL match last make Newsround? Producers at the BiasedBroadcastingCretins are making sure that we get full exposure. Wasn't a coin thrown at one of ours, Bellers was it, at the AddedTimeRobbery two seasons back? What was done about that? Bet it didn't make Newsround!

The Reason There Was Trouble.

Despite everything yesterday, the united players are the main culprits IMO. Yes throwing coins and bottles is wrong, but Ferdinand, Rooney, Evra show everything i despise about that horrible team.

2011 - Rooney scores a brilliant goal against city, what does he do? Runs to the city fans.

April 2012 - Before the game, Rooney runs to the city fans kissing his united badge.

in the 6-1 did any of our players run to their fans, NO. they ran to our fans and celebrated with us.

They scored a dramatic last minute winner, it put them 6 points clear, what did Rooney do?
slid on the floor to the city fans, Ferdinand? didn't even acknowledge his own fans, ran to the city fans.

Now the last time i looked, Adebayor did something similar, he got punished via the F.A?

One more thing, its funny the way united fans forgot how they threw a bottle at bellamy.

You can see how much more class and integrity our players have.

Re: The Reason There Was Trouble.

Bit of a myth developing about ferdinand. He was hit with the coin directly in front of the Utd fans

Gif of it on the other topic

Have seen the Gif and the coin comes directly from the united fans area.

Could it have been one of there own?

Marvin said:
Bit of a myth developing about ferdinand. He was hit with the coin directly in front of the Utd fans

Gif of it on the other topic

i had a great view from just the other side of the away fans. just before the incident he was really goading the city fans, as were a few.

i knew straight away something bad was going to happen.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

I was questioning this as if he was infront of the united end, the direction it came from was seemingly the united end.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:55 pm --<br /><br />
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

I was questioning this as if he was infront of the united end, the direction it came from was seemingly the united end.

i'm really surprised that the rooney celebration has gone unnoticed by the media and alot of fans (NOT!). it was nothing short of a disgrace what he did, and if you watch the celebrations of their goal he's not in any of them, why? because he is getting up off his fat backside after sliding infront of 111 and then proceeds to do encourage fans to chuck stuff at him. like it's been said, our players showed class at the swamp in the 1-6 and they also threw stuff at us that day but it went unnoticed, as did the death threats joe hart said he was receiving from behind the goal. everything they do gets brushed under de niros carpets, like no one in the media has mentioned how one of their scum ran on the pitch to confront Bellamy. no excuses for the coin throwing but if rooney didn't think he was some untouchable fat granny shagging prick then i don't think it would of turned out like it did at the end.

From where I was (block 110) Rooney has gone out of his way to celebrate in front of us sliding on his knees etc. followed by waving his arms about as if to say 'hit me with your best shot'. Rio celebrated with their players in front of their fans but then came towards us which is when he got hit by the coin. From where I was it appeared that a city fan threw it but it isn't condoning what happened!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.