FA Open Investigation into Events at The Etihad

Re: The Reason There Was Trouble.

Fanny Fart said:
Why would a United fan coin their own player? It was a blue simple as

somebody said it was a 2 cent and not a english 2p

It doesn't suit the media frenzy to look for any other reason for the trouble other than to blame city fans!

Fanny Fart said:

because the intended target was a blue,who was being ejected from the ground.

chedinho said:
Fanny Fart said:

If this is the case then it will all come out in the wash via the investigation. I hope that whoever the culprit is they are dealt with seriously

chedinho said:
Fanny Fart said:

That must've been a terrible shot...to go backwards

Fanny Fart said:

I agree except it was a bloody long throw if it did come from City fans. I cannot think why a United fan would throw a coin at their own player, but the direction it appeared to come from looks like it could have been them...

First time I saw it that was my first thought.

underneath the sky said:
It doesn't suit the media frenzy to look for any other reason for the trouble other than to blame city fans!
Was thinking about this earlier,gordon taylor has come out saying about life bans for those involved,why does he wait until an incident happens at city for this,why not at old trafford when bellamy got hit,or at chelsea a few weeks back when something similar happened....

Marvin said:
Bit of a myth developing about ferdinand. He was hit with the coin directly in front of the Utd fans

Gif of it on the other topic

FFS. If you'd been there it was as clear as day that it came from the City end.

No excuses.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvUFXKGTI1Q[/youtube]

Personally I think we as fans all fans behave like slapped fucking arses

Players take some shit from fans some quite funny some very very personal and there is little they can do about it. Fans need to man up if players chose to celebrate in retaliation then so be it far to many slapped arses

It's fucking appalling people throwing coins and such at players because they celebrated in a manner it incited grown adults -load of shite personally

Still remember Ade goal against Le Arse he took shit all game stuck it right up Le Arse fans and he was deemed to have almost caused a riot

Fans are becoming slapped arse had the situation been reversed I would have fucking loved it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.