FA Open Investigation into Events at The Etihad

Rags are claiming Ferdinand didn't celebrate in front of our fans. Because that's "what the TV replay shows". Couldn't make it up

Manc in London said:
The FA will probably investigate the security, conduct of the fans and players. I reckon the result will be the fan banned from all football grounds, City told to warn fans about their behaviour and some United players will be written to telling them of their responsibilities as a professional footballer.

Bookmark this page for future reference ;)

Sounds too much like common sense to me. I think you could be right though.

I don't condone those actions and those responsible should be banned, but when Bellamy had bottles and coins thrown at him in the 4-3 at OT, did United receive a fine or did any of their fans get banned?

Serious question, not trying to explain their actions.

BRUVS N BLUE said:
tell you what you come infront of such highly charged supporters takin the piss you deserve all you fuckin get , ferdinand your a wanker and i wish id thrown the fuckin coin

Grow up. Throwing coins is a fucking dick move, and anyone caught doing it should be banned.

Sam. said:
I don't condone those actions and those responsible should be banned, but when Bellamy had bottles and coins thrown at him in the 4-3 at OT, did United receive a fine or did any of their fans get banned?

That wasnt the 4-3 game it was the carling cup semi final match.

Bellamy had a go at a utd fan that ran on the pitch in the 4-3 , united fans had a go at bellamy for pushing the fan.

waspish said:
Didnt Ade get seats coins thrown at him when he scored then ran and slid? What happened after that game? Yes Ade got banned you couldn't make it up!

Running on the pitch and throwing anything is pathetic and brainless but all clubs have these fans

I may be wrong but he was banned only for the stamp on Van Persie

waspish said:
Didnt Ade get seats coins thrown at him when he scored then ran and slid? What happened after that game? Yes Ade got banned you couldn't make it up!

Running on the pitch and throwing anything is pathetic and brainless but all clubs have these fans

You have the Adebayor incident, and Neville against Liverpool where neither player went over the goal line but were handed a heavy fine

In addition, today, Ferdinand is lying face down on the floor at around the 6 yard area....so he ran the best part of 15 yards to celebrate. He knew what he was doing in my oppinion and should be charged with inciting the crowd.

kgjm08 said:
Sam. said:

That wasnt the 4-3 game it was the carling cup semi final match.

Bellamy had a go at a utd fan that ran on the pitch in the 4-3 , united fans had a go at bellamy for pushing the fan.

Ah that's right. Was there any fine though?

I think they should dock the rags six points for daylight robbery .....

even Dick Turpin wore a mask !

(Yet another 'mugging' goes down in Beswick )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.