FA Watch

Jammy scousers just scored.

If that incident is not reviewed and Mascherano banned I hop City kick up a fuss because that was a clear elbow.

Did he book him? If so FA can't do squat...which raises another point - do the rules as they stand encourage ref's not to book players coz they know this would prevent future FA action - it's total bollox!!

City Raider said:
Did he book him? If so FA can't do squat...which raises another point - do the rules as they stand encourage ref's not to book players coz they know this would prevent future FA action - it's total bollox!!

He didn't book him but spoke to both players so it will the same as bosigna the officals saw the incident and didnt deem it warranted any further action excuse.

Off to see if its a paddypower special.

Doesn't matter if they booked him or not he should still be charged for that as Adebayor was and he wasn't booked.

kiam06 said:
Doesn't matter if they booked him or not he should still be charged for that as Adebayor was and he wasn't booked.

100% correct - Clattenburg "thought" he had seen the Ade incident but upon review decided he had not seen the stamp.

This incident is identical because if Wiley had seen it properly he should have sent Mascherano off.

We will see.

vamps said:
sam the drummer, if you need any help with the hosting/website or therearounds don't hestiate to ask me. I've got a good share of experience maintaining big sites.

I'm sure the FA won't like the initiative and will get legal action threats in. So avoid any use of their copyrighted logo's and other attributes.
Vamps

Thanks for your kind offer - I've PM'd Sam in case he doesn't see this.

Mark

coulsonblue said:
The neville getting off with a warning is good for adebayor's defence, just a fine should do.
But the inconsistency is unbelievable - Neville had been convicted before! And the fact is Adebayor faces a charge whilst Neville (and Bellamy for that matter) get a warning.

City Raider said:
vamps said:
sam the drummer, if you need any help with the hosting/website or therearounds don't hestiate to ask me. I've got a good share of experience maintaining big sites.

I'm sure the FA won't like the initiative and will get legal action threats in. So avoid any use of their copyrighted logo's and other attributes.

Have we taken any legal advice? Copyright, defamation etc

We're not going to use FA logos or stuff of theirs.

kiam06 said:

If the ref had booked Ade for the foul on RVP, the FA could not have charged him - the booking does matter.

The celebration is treated differently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.