FA Youth Cup 2014/15 Thread

We went to the match - as with the previous rounds at the academy stadium, but still set the box for it so we could see how itv4 talked about us etc, and seeing that Uwe was on i def want to see it...!

But when we got back the stupid box hadn't recorded it - anyone have a download of the whole thing?

Cheers :)

kippaxkid74 said:
We went to the match - as with the previous rounds at the academy stadium, but still set the box for it so we could see how itv4 talked about us etc, and seeing that Uwe was on i def want to see it...!

But when we got back the stupid box hadn't recorded it - anyone have a download of the whole thing?

If you'd have thought for a moment before posting....

https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/fa-youth-cup

ColinLee said:
kippaxkid74 said:

I did have a thought actually... but i figured seeing as my other half wants a *download* to KEEP that i'd ask on here, didn't expect a sarcastic response, but then again i guess i forgot i was on bluemoon ;)

ps - i forgot that posting anything on here requires deep thought first, hence about 40 pages of people posting one line quick comments whilst watching the match on the telly... really deep thoughts eh ;)

kippaxkid74 said:
ColinLee said:
kippaxkid74 said:

I did have a thought actually... but i figured seeing as my other half wants a *download* to KEEP that i'd ask on here, didn't expect a sarcastic response, but then again i guess i forgot i was on bluemoon ;)

ps - i forgot that posting anything on here requires deep thought first, hence about 40 pages of people posting one line quick comments whilst watching the match on the telly... really deep thoughts eh ;)
Jeez, touchy aren't you ;)

Having bought a ticket and booked a place on the coach for the 2nd leg I have suddenly realised I haven't been given any times etc. Anybody help out? Or is this the next big secret associated with trying to get details of Academy and EDS fixtures!

Chelsea taking very few risks in their U21 BPL game v Everton tonight, with only Izzy Brown and Aina starting from those that played vs. City.

Will be interesting to see who Vieira plays in our match tomorrow with West Ham, which is being shown live on their website btw.

ColinLee said:
kippaxkid74 said:
ColinLee said:

Snotty fucker aren't you?

BringBackSwales said:
ColinLee said:
kippaxkid74 said:

Snotty fucker aren't you?
If I want your opinion sunshine I'll give it to you. Now shush , the adults are talking.

SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
Having bought a ticket and booked a place on the coach for the 2nd leg I have suddenly realised I haven't been given any times etc. Anybody help out? Or is this the next big secret associated with trying to get details of Academy and EDS fixtures!

I'm trying to buy tickets for this online but can't find anything, I don't know if they're sold out or if i'm being a fool. Where did you get yours from?
Can't help with details though sorry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.