FA Youth Cup 2014/15 Thread

Totally agree with you lot. It's why I always look at City as the Chelsea of the North or us as the City of the South. We both went years with relegations & promotions and F All success (other than our 5-4 drubbing of you in the mighty Full Members Cup Final!) When things turned and we started winning proper trophies under Gullit and then Vialli, I couldn't give a toss who was playing and I'm sure City are the same. But now, it's not that we've become spoilt, but it would mean so much more to see a few (but one would do) academy players make it to the first team. I'm still gutted McEachran never made it with us as when I first saw him at 17 I was certain I had just seen our future No.10.

We're all hoping that a few players will get moved on in the summer (Mikel and possibly Ramires, Oscar and I think Cuadrado could do a good job at City if you're interested) and hopefully one or two of our youngsters will get a decent chance, rather than go out on loan again or sit on the bench and just admire the first team.

CFCnibs said:
Totally agree with you lot. It's why I always look at City as the Chelsea of the North or us as the City of the South. We both went years with relegations & promotions and F All success (other than our 5-4 drubbing of you in the mighty Full Members Cup Final!) When things turned and we started winning proper trophies under Gullit and then Vialli, I couldn't give a toss who was playing and I'm sure City are the same. But now, it's not that we've become spoilt, but it would mean so much more to see a few (but one would do) academy players make it to the first team. I'm still gutted McEachran never made it with us as when I first saw him at 17 I was certain I had just seen our future No.10.

We're all hoping that a few players will get moved on in the summer (Mikel and possibly Ramires, Oscar and I think Cuadrado could do a good job at City if you're interested) and hopefully one or two of our youngsters will get a decent chance, rather than go out on loan again or sit on the bench and just admire the first team.

Common Thoughts shared and appreciated. Just got my ticket and free coach sorted out for next Monday so I trust that you lot will make it a special night. Try and give us a respectful welcome and we could join together to celebrate "Good Football".

CityFan94 said:
The left back Jay Dasilva for Chelsea is an excellent talent.

The three forwards could all become Premiership players, whether for Chelsea or not.

Jay Da Silva was a neat and tidy player, I liked it when Nemane started to get the better of him though He wont get beaten for pace often, but last night Nemane was up for a foot race and Da Silva coped well but was beaten on a few occasions.

ColinLee said:
dobobobo said:
Press 'em!
Hopefully he's been dropped for the return leg along with Kickim.

Hahaha!

I was considering moving for next season but after sitting a few rows in front of him last night it just aint worth the risk! If it weren't for other Blues taking the piss and i'd have had to take a swing! I'm all for getting involved but there are plenty of other words in the dictionary and, ways of playing football!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.