FA Youth Cup Final 29th April 1986

looking forward to this, enjoy watching the youngsters to see who's coming through, seen some fantastic youngsters over the years, unfortunately 1st match this season watching the kids, glad its in etihad and not the joui stadium

I went to this when I was a pan lid and I remember thousands of fans being marched up the touchline and being put in the North stand. Times a thief with my memory sometimes, but I'm sure this happened.
Definitely happened and attendance was given as 18000. Pretty sure Ive heard somewhere it was much higher which was obvious.

I was at both games and the mocking of the rags attempts to “win the league” are still fresh in my memories.

I will be at upcoming final against Leeds and fingers crossed this generation of Blues also lift the trophy.

looking forward to this, enjoy watching the youngsters to see who's coming through, seen some fantastic youngsters over the years, unfortunately 1st match this season watching the kids, glad its in etihad and not the joui stadium
Apparently Leeds have shifted 5,000 tix, need a good City turn out or it will be like a home match for them. Such is there hatred of the rags they welcome any chance to come to Manchester and act like that's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.