FA Youth Cup v Oxford United - Tuesday 7th March 7pm

Same combo

3-0!

Arsenal in the semi!!

The Arsenal semi-final game should be at The Emirates.
They play the earlier round games at Meadow Park, Boreham Wood's ground where Arsenal women play too, and their U21s... who play City U21s there on May 6th

Semi-final ties are to be played before Saturday 8 April, while the Final is to be scheduled before Saturday 29 April.

The semi-final draw
Arsenal v Manchester City
2 West Ham United v Preston North End or Southampton

The Final
Arsenal, Manchester City v West Ham United, Preston North End or Southampton

They play the earlier round games at Meadow Park, Boreham Wood's ground where Arsenal women play too, and their U21s... who play City U21s there on May 6th

Semi-final ties are to be played before Saturday 8 April, while the Final is to be scheduled before Saturday 29 April.

The semi-final draw

The Final

Tough game but i fancy our lads against anyone.

I managed to see the last five minutes with no sound. I'm very disappointed, I was looking forward to this match, especially since the mens team weren't playing mid week.

The semi-final draw

The Final
That final prediction took some working out I bet?....:) ;)

Should be a good game tonight. Looking forward to it. Less pressure and less money in youth football. Quite refreshing to watch football without VAR. The EDS and Youth games rarely disappoint.
Very impressive performance from the lads. Oxford made them work for the chances but when they came they were well taken. Our goalie was pretty much redundant in the second half.

That was posted a few weeks back,in fairness Pep has managed to get a tune again as the improvement in play is showing.

The youth football has been far more direct and entertaining though,we still have an issue converting our chances......but overall its a great spectacle.

I expect tonight to not disappoint.
It didn't disappoint me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.