Fabian Delph - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, our squad stands up to injuries. Short term injuries to Delph and Mendy, in steps Zinchenko or even Laporte. We could even go 3 at the back and let Sterling do LWB if needed.

Other teams in the top 6 struggle to have that depth.

Being reported he took a knock that may mean he misses the game on Wed and possibly more.
That would explain moving Walker to LB, and Fernadhino to RB, which at the time seemed utterly bizarre to me, unless some sort of weird Pep experiment.

Walker can't play there on Wednesday surely, he even tackles with the wrong foot on that side. I didn't, and still don't understand why he didn't put Zinchenko on, who whilst clearly not as good, does do a decent job, but if we are without both Mendy and Delph on Wednesday, and have to use Walker there, then we may find it difficult. We also miss Walker badly on the right for me, so its 2 wrongs...

That would explain moving Walker to LB, and Fernadhino to RB, which at the time seemed utterly bizarre to me, unless some sort of weird Pep experiment.

Walker can't play there on Wednesday surely, he even tackles with the wrong foot on that side. I didn't, and still don't understand why he didn't put Zinchenko on, who whilst clearly not as good, does do a decent job, but if we are without both Mendy and Delph on Wednesday, and have to use Walker there, then we may find it difficult. We also miss Walker badly on the right for me, so its 2 wrongs...
Cant argue with any of that,but i'm hoping(as above) the news earlier was somewhat premature.

Out of interest why do you think news now is shit when it just collates city stories from around the globe exactly the same thing city watch does ?
Because most of it is just click bait nonsense, I mean before the Fulham game they were saying Bernardo was injured, he then played for Portugal and they shut up.

Because most of it is just click bait nonsense
I don't think you understand newsnow, they don't generate stories, they just use every story about City, no matter how reliable it is, they are there to collate news and have it available in one place, good, bad or complete fabrication. The links all go to stories from other websites.

I don't think you understand newsnow, they don't generate stories, they just use every story about City, no matter how reliable it is, they are there to collate news and have it available in one place, good, bad or complete fabrication. The links all go to stories from other websites.
So when the Daily Fail copy n paste a story that's completely out there by some scrotum called Man City Sq, regarding City, then every Tom, dick n Harry reply to the Daily Fail that's click bait is it not, well that's how most of news now works, and I did say "most of" not all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.