Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

sam221985

Yeah yeah I know it's only the mirror etc....

I don't follow the lower leagues much, is he all that good? £10m good?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/07/31/city-geared-up-for-a-fab-future-115875-21560395/

City geared up for a Fab future

31/07/2009

THE ORIGINAL GOSSIP COLUMN..LATEST NEWS..THE BIGGEST MOVES..EVERY SINGLE DAY

Manchester City boss Mark Hughes is ready to snap up Leeds United teenage midfield sensation Fabian Delph in a stunning £10million deal.

City made their move yesterday after watching Delph in preseason games - and they will outbid Tottenham and Aston Villa to land him in the next few days.

League One Leeds would ideally like to keep the 19-year-old on loan for the season and that may even be an option, although the Blues would prefer to get him into their squad straight away.

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

i have a mate who's a leeds fan and quite a knowledgable 1 too, he raves about this kid, i have seen him twice and he looks a very good prospect, but havin only played 3rd tier football it is a slight risk especially at £10mil, but havin said that i think over half the prem have been tracking him, so they cant all be wrong! good athletic box to box midfielder, who has played wide on occassions, so now ela has gone maybe this the replacement.

all the reports say this lad is something special and several premier league clubs are interested. city were linked with him a year ago. £10 million is a lot for a teenager but the rags paid over £12 million for the unknown teenage Ronaldo 6 years ago.

would be an excellent signing, back up for Superman and young enough to not expect to be starting games week in week out.

sam221985 said:
Yeah yeah I know it's only the mirror etc....

I don't follow the lower leagues much, is he all that good? £10m good?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/07/31/city-geared-up-for-a-fab-future-115875-21560395/

City geared up for a Fab future

31/07/2009

THE ORIGINAL GOSSIP COLUMN..LATEST NEWS..THE BIGGEST MOVES..EVERY SINGLE DAY

Manchester City boss Mark Hughes is ready to snap up Leeds United teenage midfield sensation Fabian Delph in a stunning £10million deal.

City made their move yesterday after watching Delph in preseason games - and they will outbid Tottenham and Aston Villa to land him in the next few days.

League One Leeds would ideally like to keep the 19-year-old on loan for the season and that may even be an option, although the Blues would prefer to get him into their squad straight away.

Get him in

Rammy Blue said:
would be an excellent signing, back up for Superman and young enough to not expect to be starting games week in week out.

How do we know that he is fantastic? The opposition he plays against is just awful, remember. If we get him, I think we ought to go for another midfielder too, just in case he turns out to be completely crap. What do you think?

giggerty giggerty..........alright

bring him in. we can argue that we are helping grass roots football too lol.

Project said:
bring him in. we can argue that we are helping grass roots football too lol.

Like your thinking there, they need all the money they can get...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.