Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

Lomas has a lob on said:
i have a mate who's a leeds fan and quite a knowledgable 1 too, he raves about this kid, i have seen him twice and he looks a very good prospect, but havin only played 3rd tier football it is a slight risk especially at £10mil, but havin said that i think over half the prem have been tracking him, so they cant all be wrong! good athletic box to box midfielder, who has played wide on occassions, so now ela has gone maybe this the replacement.

i have been hoping we would have a go for this kid, the only worries are it may not be quite ready for the prem and would he want to sit out games, if he went to say villa he would get more games. good player though.

de niro said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
i have a mate who's a leeds fan and quite a knowledgable 1 too, he raves about this kid, i have seen him twice and he looks a very good prospect, but havin only played 3rd tier football it is a slight risk especially at £10mil, but havin said that i think over half the prem have been tracking him, so they cant all be wrong! good athletic box to box midfielder, who has played wide on occassions, so now ela has gone maybe this the replacement.

i have been hoping we would have a go for this kid, the only worries are it may not be quite ready for the prem and would he want to sit out games, if he went to say villa he would get more games. good player though.

Has he played for the U-21s?

de niro said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

well it obvious the kid has something hence so many top clubs fancying him, if he came we could test the water with him, and if he was a tad off the pace or just not quite grasping premiership football we could loan him to a championship club for the remainder of the season, i doubt we'd be the only 1's in for him tho and like you said i'd imagine o'neil or moyes could probably give him a guarentee of a certain amount of games. but he's worth a punt imo.

Somud said:
de niro said:

Has he played for the U-21s?
good question and i dont no, he wasn't playing in the tournament in the summer . . . . .injured maybe?

Lomas has a lob on said:

My mates also a leeds fan and went to watch a pre season game Leeds against newcastle on wednesday. i asked him how Delph did and his exact words were "fine, until that c*** Barton tried to snap his legs and caused a mini riot in the Leeds fans section" Good old Joey.

He reckons he is miles better than Milner, Smith, Lennon etc were at the same age tho.

He looks like a good player, and he could develop further but £10 million is way too much, Bates is trying it on with everyone.

tommybooth said:
I can hear Harry the spiv crying already.

triffic player, love to have him at the club, will see if chairman can do a deal (otherwise brown envelope time....)

de niro said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

Yeah but who would you rather train with, Downing, Young and Agbonlahor or Robinho, Adebayor, Tevez, Ireland and Barry?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.