Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

sam221985 said:
Pretty weird that Leeds would turn down (presumably) more money just to honour an informal agreement with Villa. Or that they would even enter into such an agreement knowing they could get more money from another club.

Decent sell on clause and a loan back me thinks!

The Fixer said:
Dribble said:
Now now ladies!!!

I just posted this before which I think adequately sums up the Delph situation without any ITK scenarios. If anyone can show me something different I'd be interested to read it.

Quote:
I aint so sure that Delph's gone to Villa. I've looked all over the place and all I can find is that Leeds have accepted a bid which will allow Villa to speak to Delph. By all the hysteria on here earlier on, I thought the kid had sneakily signed for them Ninja style!!!

Bates is a weasel, trust me he couldn't give a fuck about Delph or his future all he wants is the money to help strengthen his squad. If another team come in with a higher bid, Villa will be in an auction..... Remember this is Bates we're talking about and this one's worse than Norman!!!!
Unquote:

If anyone can confirm anything other than this situation, please pray tell.

From leeds O/S

Leeds United can confirm that a fee has been agreed with Aston Villa for Fabian Delph.

Leeds United wishes to place on record our appreciation for the honourable manner in which Aston Villa have conducted their interest in the player.

The club has resisted approaches from other FA Premier League clubs since agreeing terms with Aston Villa.

Having given Villa our commitment to transfer the player (subject to medical), we had no intention of going back

It's like some weird pact!

The more i read that statement it's as if villa have said if city come calling tell them to fook off.

Yeah that's what I read before. But like I said, this is Bates we're talking about here. Villa are obviously favourites, but trust me if a higher bid comes in the City of Leeds will begin to resemble a Cairo Cattle Market with Bates at the head of the Bazaar!!!

I did post on here a while back that city pissed Bates off by knabbing some young kid on a tribunal fee and he was not happy. Maybe this has something to do with it!

coops said:
I did post on here a while back that city pissed Bates off by knabbing some young kid on a tribunal fee and he was not happy. Maybe this has something to do with it!

I remember that but I couldn't remember who it was we nabbed. Didn't Bates(allegedly) come out with some racist remarks regarding our owners ?

stony said:
coops said:

I remember that but I couldn't remember who it was we nabbed. Didn't Bates(allegedly) come out with some racist remarks regarding our owners ?

Not alleged! My pal heard him say it!!

I havent got the name but he was a 15 y old lad turning 16 and we got him before Leeds got the conract sorted.

coops said:
stony said:

Not alleged! My pal heard him say it!!

I havent got the name but he was a 15 y old lad turning 16 and we got him before Leeds got the conract sorted.

I'm not doubting your word coops, just didn't want to get Ric into trouble.

stony said:
coops said:

I remember something of the sort, but I'm sure it was to do with Chelsea taking two of their best kids. Bates still had an axe to grind with Abramovich because he barred him from going to Stamford Bridge then 'stole' the 2 players if I remember correctly, but I couldn't swear to it though.

coops

not likely mate. bates is a vindictive cnut and would/will make it awkward for your lot but when money is on the line he would/will put it to one side until the deals done.

WeAllLoveLeeds said:
coops

not likely mate. bates is a vindictive cnut and would/will make it awkward for your lot but when money is on the line he would/will put it to one side until the deals done.

What do you make to this mate?

Having given Villa our commitment to transfer the player (subject to medical), we had no intention of going back.

Surely more money for leeds should of been his first concern?

Can't believe that you City fans can be so up your own arses. They've accepted our bid due to the fact of us not airing every transfer we're interested in to the press. Probably even turned down a bigger offer from you boys.

Your even so deluded to think that if he does well we'll just roll over and take the cash for him when you come calling.

The way your club is dealing with transfers is obviously getting up a lot of clubs noses and consequently they are not playing ball. The biggest offer doesn't always win the player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.