Fabian Delph - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when the Daily Fail copy n paste a story that's completely out there by some scrotum called Man City Sq, regarding City, then every Tom, dick n Harry reply to the Daily Fail that's click bait is it not, well that's how most of news now works, and I did say "most of" not all.
Yeah that's how it works, but that isn't newsnow's fault, its automated and trawls the web looking for stories. If you click the story, then I'm afraid its your fault if its fake news. I used it years ago, but binned it many years ago for just that reason, most of it was shite from the sun or mirror.

Yeah that's how it works, but that isn't newsnow's fault, its automated and trawls the web looking for stories. If you click the story, then I'm afraid its your fault if its fake news. I used it years ago, but binned it many years ago for just that reason, most of it was shite from the sun or mirror.
Exactly, I was making the point that you said I don't know how it works, also I didn't say it was news now fault, I merely said it was click bait shite, I also haven't looked at it in years.

Delph is a nice guy - decent against some opposition but inferior to Mendy in attacking and probably defending

He's not a Lb as shown in their first goal - he did soemthing similar last season too if I remember well.

Delph is a nice guy - decent against some opposition but inferior to Mendy in attacking and probably defending

He's not a Lb as shown in their first goal - he did soemthing similar last season too if I remember well.
There is no fucking way Delph is worse at defending than Mendy

Dreadful mistake for the goal, but otherwise did ok. Certainly better than Walker, who was fucking chronic all game.

Delph was just being Delph. The problem is who you have in front of him. For the most part our full backs don’t get forward, if you play Delph and Walker, you have to play Sane and Sterling. Bernardo can’t beat a man on the outside and Sterling is also going to favour cutting in when on the left. With tonight’s starting line up, we have little to no width.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.