Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hennesey is fucking shit yet still better than that shower who takes up the foreign spot on the bench.

The simple fact is we seem to have an inability to come up with a plan B. I wouldn't mind if I knew this was all a negotiating tactic but history (Hazard - Sinclair, De Rossi - Garcia, Fernando) shows we tend to do the stupid. We haven't signed a top class player for nearly 4 years and maybe the simple fact is we don't have the men with the ability to do so

FFS Sinclair was not a PLAN B for Hazard. He was AJs replacement (from a HG/winger perspective). Its that simple. There was no plan b for Hazard.

I would prefer Delph to Wilshere.

Would cost half as much.

He's less of a ****.

And would probably be more resigned to a squad role then Wilshere would. Assuming we sign Pogba, then I would say our best 3 CM's would be Ya Ya, Pogba, and Fernandinho. Somehow I don't think Wilshere would be happy playing second fiddle to them.

No, you are a troll/wum.
Yes! I am a confessed flapper.

There should be a Flapper's Anonymous thread at the top of the transfer forum.

All flappers could consolidate their occasional flapping in other threads, needlessly derailing them (like this), into one enormous flap!

Correct, TCIB. At least he's consistent though. All his posts are shite.

I don't think we will be signing Delph for two reasons.
Firstly, he's not good enough.
Secondly, I don't think he'd want to come anyway. He's Villas captain who plays week in week out. If he joined us he'd be just warming the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.