Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you believe me?

There's no other response to you other than to reply with rationale as to why I'm flapping, which I have.

It's ridiculous. And for some reason I've been banned from posting in the It's Quiet thread, now.

Go and Check my Twitter account to see how much I care about City.

Any blue responding to the post you did with anything but riddicule for the statement he/she made about the owners commitment tells me this poster is at best very suspicious.
You didn't even question it and nothing you say will change my mind, nothing to do with your phrasing and opinion on Txiki which in it's self is just misserable but not suspicious.

Any blue responding to the post you did with anything but riddicule for the statement he/she made about the owners commitment tells me this poster is at best very suspicious.
You didn't even question it and nothing you say will change my mind, nothing to do with your phrasing and opinion on Txiki which in it's self is just misserable but not suspicious.
I said last night mate that I smelt Raggy with him.

Well either there has been a flood of money or Skybet know something we don't as Delph to come to us is now 1/5 on and 11/2 to stay at Villa. The odds have halved in just over an hour.

1/5? may be some truth in it then.
Delph would be a good "home grown" addition to the squad. However, he is certainly not an alternative to signing Pogba. The Pog will also be joining the blue revolution. I see Delph playing v the lower and middle table teams.

Likely a replacement to lampard and an alternative to wilshere? If this happens I'm guessing arsenal told us to fuck off, kind of glad as I personally find wilshere a massive wanker. Delph would be good I guess if he is used as sparingly as lampard. Can't see him costing alot either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.