Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand why if I would have described him as muscly or tall then it would be OK, but because I described him as black everyone has to acts 'Victorian' offended.

Is he muscular ? Yes. Is he tall ? Yes. Is he black ? Yes.

Let go of incorrectly placed righteous indignation. It'll do you the world of good.
I just think it's hillarious that you think having an armwrestle with Lescott means he wasn't trying to get into the first team - or are you one of those people who thinks players shouldn't have any free time or fun?

I'm one who thinks that the time for slacking off is when all things that you should have taken care of have been taken care of.

That's why I'm writing on here now.

That simple really.

Joined Friday, 15 posts, one on Pogba claiming he wants Barca and one on here giving it large and throwing racist accusations.

This fucking idiot has been here before.

I wonder who it is?

My old name was lost_n_spaced.

The post on Pogba was saying that it would be completely logical if Pogba wanted Barca over us. Surely you're not too brainwashed to see that he may want to join a team with the habit of winning European titles, in a city with a better quality of life over us, are you ?

Tell me, for the sake of argument, a Oriental looking bloke breaks into your house, robs all of your stuff, but you catch a look at him when he is driving off.

Do you mention the fact that he is of oriental descent, or would you leave it out 'cos it's racist ?

The answer is that it's a detail of description.

Last edited:
You can label me a rag if it pleases you.

I'm not, My first match was in '85, and I've kept going to the odd match even having lived abroad for 15 years (including organising coach travel from Cologne to Gelsenkirchen for a load of you a couple of years back).......... but I know how it works with the braindead masses.

Tell me, for the sake of argument, a Oriental looking bloke breaks into your house, robs all of your stuff, but you catch a look at him when he is driving off.

Do you mention the fact that he is of oriental descent, or would you leave it out 'cos it's racist ?

Describing him in such a context would be relevant and necessary though.

Youre ruffling feathers pal,not only on this thread......

It isn't necessary. It's a detail. Personally I quite like being black. I'm sure Micah does too.

Where else am I ruffling feathers ? Please tell me.

My old name was lost_n_spaced.

The post on Pogba was saying that it would be completely logical if Pogba wanted Barca over us. Surely you're not too brainwashed to see that he may want to join a team with the habit of winning European titles, in a city with a better quality of life over us, are you ?

He'd hardly be living in a flat above Abduls.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a died in the wool BLUE Mancunian. I've lived in Paris, Cologne & Trier, and there's fuck all like coming home (even if my places of residence in Manchester have been Benchill, Moss Side, Crumpsall, Urmston & Hulme). :D

But Barcelona it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.