Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
See what you say, but I still think it's been twisted (paranoid agenderist that I can be) he's saying if you're good enough you'll play, but you may not play when or where you want. Love the contradiction in the headline vs the paragraph - Richards refused to warn Delph against the move but pointed to new Liverpool man James Milner as a sign of how things can work out.
If he was signing for the scum, he'd be going there to develop & grow as part of the squad I.e great move, usual anti city bile

See what you say, but I still think it's been twisted (paranoid agenderist that I can be) he's saying if you're good enough you'll play, but you may not play when or where you want. Love the contradiction in the headline vs the paragraph - Richards refused to warn Delph against the move but pointed to new Liverpool man James Milner as a sign of how things can work out.

Is that the James Milner who has 2 PL winners medals plus a FA cup and Carling cup winners medal?

Goebbels would be proud of some of twats in our media.

you cant give assurances in football,play well work hard and get payed hansomely

Is that the James Milner who has 2 PL winners medals plus a FA cup and Carling cup winners medal?

Goebbels would be proud of some of twats in our media.
Spot on, you can only imagine many of them write their columns sat in their bedrooms in their Fred the Red slippers, watching repeats of the last 2 minutes of the Champions League win vs Bayern on a loop. Either that or in the massage room at Carrington getting pulled off by Phil Jones

Richards: Delph asked me about Manchester City move - he needs assurances about first-team football
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892...W&utm_medium=en_gb&utm_campaign=delphrichards

8 Jul 2015 08:30:00

The defender says the England international must receive assurances he will play regularly if he is to make the move to Manuel Pellegrini's side

Micah Richards has revealed that newAston Villateam-mateFabian Delphhas asked him about a potential move toManchester City.

Goalrevealed earlier this month thatCity are on the verge of making Delph their first major signing of the summer transfer windowby activating his £8 million release clause and paying him £100,000-a-week.

And Richards, who spent 10 years at the Etihad Stadium before signing for Villa in June, says he has spoken with Delph about life at the club.

“He has asked me what I think about the situation. I told him I can’t comment to be honest,” he told reporters at the launch of Aston Villa’s new kit.

“I don’t want to say go there and then he doesn’t play him because he’ll be ringing me up afterwards! It’s tough isn’t it?

“If he’s got guarantees to play? He’s been unbelievable for Aston Villa. Every player wants to play at the highest level. If he’s going to be playing Champions League...I don’t know.

“But if he’s going there to be a squad player, then no [he shouldn’t go]. It would be great for us if he stayed, though.

“You need good players to succeed and that’s what we want here at Villa. You can’t be average players and expect to finish first in the league. You need winners in your team and with Delph we have that.”

However, despite his words of caution Richards does feel that the 25-year-old has what it takes to succeed at the Etihad Stadium.

“James Milner has played in six or seven positions and still wanted to leave,” he added. “So if he [Delph] gets assurances he’s going to play then the decision is his.

“But I wouldn’t say don’t go to Manchester City because if he’s playing well he could play."

Richards isn't really the person to ask is he! Don't think he is Pellegrini's biggest fan. Another one who rated himself more highly than his ability warranted.

Richards, unfortunately, wasn't concerned with owt other than being the black Chappy.

Also, let's face it, didn't have what it took to be a top class right-back long term, and was too short to be a centre-back (a position which I think would have suited him better).

That said, I can't see him giving a negative opinion.

Richards, unfortunately, wasn't concerned with owt other than being the black Chappy.

Also, let's face it, didn't have what it took to be a top class right-back long term, and was too short to be a centre-back (a position which I think would have suited him better).

wtf with that opening sentence?

The fuck?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.