Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes the only way to be certain of sensible conversation.

I feel that absolutely no-one can tell me, a black guy, that I can't refer to myself or other black guys as 'black'. Fuck that.

I've suffered more than enough racism to know perfectly well what is and isn't racist, and those intimating racism from my earlier comment clearly have not.

A strange one this one
Entertaining but still strange :-()

Anyone heard anything? Seemed imminent at one stage and it's now awfully quiet.
Only thing that has come out today is that Micah has not helped our efforts with his advice ! Thanks Micah (if the reported comments are true that is ?) IF IT IS BEING REPORTED WRONG MICAH SHOULD DENY IT IN SOME WAY ie Twitter etc

Only thing that has come out today is that Micah has not helped our efforts with his advice ! Thanks Micah (if the reported comments are true that is ?) IF IT IS BEING REPORTED WRONG MICAH SHOULD DENY IT IN SOME WAY ie Twitter etc

This sort of tripe makes me want to delete my account

Thought we were signing two today according to you know who, but not Pogba or Sterling. Looks like nothing today.

Anyway the way things are going how would we feel if the transfer window were Robben , Delph and the Millwall kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.