Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought we were signing two today according to you know who, but not Pogba or Sterling. Looks like nothing today.

Anyway the way things are going how would we feel if the transfer window were Robben , Delph and the Millwall kid?
ITK's could easily just be people on a wind up without a decent source to back it up, which I too haven't seen too many shared on BM so far this summer to back up all these statements from the "ITK's" on here.

Birmingham mail reporting Delph not flown out with first team today to portugal due to wife's pregnancy !

Last edited:
Alright lads I'm a brummie but a city fan and I've heard from villa fans who know a bit about whats going on (one being the big lad from that video telling opposing fans to fuck off that went viral) that they've put money on Delph staying however this was two or three weeks ago and seemed to have upped our anti since. Justt letting people know what villa fans ar saying

Alright lads I'm a brummie but a city fan and I've heard from villa fans who know a bit about whats going on (one being the big lad from that video telling opposing fans to fuck off that went viral) that they've put money on Delph staying however this was two or three weeks ago and seemed to have upped our anti since. Justt letting people know what villa fans ar saying

that all becomes irrelevant though if he wants to go to a club that meets his contractual buy out clause?

that all becomes irrelevant though if he wants to go to a club that meets his contractual buy out clause?
Not if he wants to stay.

Perhaps he's waiting on what happens with Pogba. The chances of this deal are receding in my eyes (watch him sign today!)

I'm hearing this one has hit the buffers, don't know any details yet. Anyone know anything more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.