Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Calv_from_the_frog I always thought Micah wanted to be Ronnie Coleman.

Just had to look that one up, but yeah, looked far too muscular to be mobile in a right-back slot.

I can't think of another right-back of the same physique.

That said I watched his departing piece on the OS yesterday, and the guy is City through and through, and should - like Milner (and Dzeko if he leaves) - receive a standing ovation for his contribution should he ever line-up against us.

Not that there's any danger - 'cos we're better than that - but I'd be dissapointed if we went all 'Liverpool' on him (even if he scored against us).

Just had to look that one up, but yeah, looked far too muscular to be mobile in a right-back slot.

I can't think of another right-back of the same physique.

That said I watched his departing piece on the OS yesterday, and the guy is City through and through, and should - like Milner (and Dzeko if he leaves) - receive a standing ovation for his contribution should he ever line-up against us.

Not that there's any danger - 'cos we're better than that - but I'd be dissapointed if we went all 'Liverpool' on him (even if he scored against us).

Sorry, just thought of George Elokobi (ex-Wolves) he was a full-back, no ?

you already know, dont you? seeing as you knew when pogba was signing!
The thing about actually knowing something is you need to have good reasons for believing something is true and it also needs to be true. The first condition can be met in good faith while the second is unproved. When something turns out false we simply need to examine why we thought our reasons were good. Knowledge is founded on our honest mistakes.

The thing about actually knowing something is you need to have good reasons for believing something is true and it also needs to be true. The first condition can be met in good faith while the second is unproved. When something turns out false we simply need to examine why we thought our reasons were good. Knowledge is founded on our honest mistakes.

jesus george its way too early for me to make sense of that jeeeez

that sounds like something you say in "off topic"

Proper journalists talk right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.